Lagos State Scholarship Board – Lagos State
Postgraduate scholarship award scheme
application form for the 2015/2016 academic
Lagos State Scholarship Board invites suitably
qualified candidates to apply for the state
postgraduate scholarship award scheme for the
2015/2016 academic session.
Overview of Lagos State Postgraduate
All applicants are required to make a Payment of
N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the
Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa
Then take the treasury receipt to the Lagos
State Scholarship Board to secure their
secret voucher pins for online application.
Application will not be processed without
evidence of treasury receipt.
Application deadline is 1st April, 2016.
Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship
Requirements / Eligibility.
1. All applicants must have gained full time
admission into an accredited
Nigerian tertiary Institution for postgraduate
studies (Masters or Doctorate).
2. All Post-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of
Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of
Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of
iii. Where applicant is a medical student a
minimum of Credit is required in their result
3. All applicants must be in their first year or
4. All applicants must have completed
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of
identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of
identification from their respective local
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship
application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for
Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special
Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd
Floor, Alausa Secretariat.
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned
copies of all documents to ascertain the
genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. Valid ID Card
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency
(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background
not older than three months)
viii. Progress report from school stating results
9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a
Computer Based Test on 12th and 13th April,
2016 conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited
in conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship
10. Successful applicants will be contacted for
Lagos State Postgraduate Scholarship Method of
1. Before you start this application, ensure you
have secured your Voucher pin from the
Scholarship Board office and have clear scanned
copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white
background not more than 3 months old
(450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the
School Identity Card
Letter of identification from Oba
Letter of identification from Local
LASSRA Registration card
Progress report from school stating
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately
to avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according
to what they represent to avoid mixing up
documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents
when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below :
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/lssbpostgraduate to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to
upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National
Identification Number (if available), educational
information, other information and upload
required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications
matches the names on all documentation in
same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or
certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after
uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-
port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and
provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA
Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that
confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng , enter your
Email and Password to download your profile and
proceed to have your Head of Department sign
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile,
this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile,
this would also be used for verification.
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos
Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege,
Lagos and show them your treasury receipt.
Note: Multiple applications attract a
disqualification penalty from the Scholarship
Lagos State Scholarship Board – Lagos State