About University:The University of California, Berkeley is a public research university located in Berkeley, California. Founded in 1868, Berkeley is the oldest of the ten research universities affiliated with the University of California system, and is often cited as the top public university in the United States and around the world.
University of California scholarships are open to US and international students for 2018 intake. These scholarships are available for pursuing full-time, Undergraduate, MBA and PhD program.
The Haas Financial Aid Office at the University of California, Berkeley exists to help students efficiently secure the best federal, institutional, and outside funding to achieve their degrees.
The UC Berkeley Graduate Division requires that all applicants who received their degrees from countries in which the official language is not English submit official evidence of English Language Proficiency.
Course Level: Scholarships are available for Undergraduate, Masters and PhD.
Scholarship can be taken in: USA
Eligibility: The scholarships are awarded to exceptional admits based on various criteria including outstanding merit, industry or function uniqueness brought to the incoming class, and/or employment in the non-profit or public service sectors.
Nationality: Both domestic and international students are eligible to apply for University of California Berkeley Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Although University do not have a minimum requirement, a GPA of B (3.0) or better is generally the standard for serious consideration for Masters Program.
Test Requirement: All candidates are required to take the GMAT (preferred) or GRE exam prior to the deadline for which they are applying. There is no minimum acceptable score. We are especially interested in your performance on the quantitative section as an indication of your quantitative proficiency. Please note that the Analytical Writing component is required for both the GMAT and GRE. For Fall 2018 admission, University accept official scores only from exams taken on or after October 1, 2011.
English Language Requirement: To satisfy the English Language Proficiency Requirement applicants must fulfill one of the following:
- Received a degree from a recognized institution in a country where the official language is English.
- Completed at least one year of full-time coursework with a grade of B or better at a university located in the U.S., U.K., Australia, English-speaking Canada or Singapore or Nigeria.
- Have taken and met the score requirements for one of the following standardized tests:
- (Test of English as a Foreign Language): Most recent score must be at least 90 for the Internet-based test (iBT), at least 230 for the computer-based test (CBT), or at least 570 for the paper and pencil test (PBT). To have your exam results sent to Berkeley’s Full-Time MBA Program, list institution code 4833 and department code 02.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing System): While TOEFL is preferred, they can submit scores from the Academic Modules of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Most recent overall band score must be at least 7 on a 9-point scale.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is online. To be considered for admission to the Berkeley-Haas, Undergrauste and MBA, an applicant must successfully complete the following:
- High School Transcript
- University Transcripts
- GMAT or GRE Score Report
- English Language Proficiency Requirement
- Online Application
- Two Professional Letters of Recommendation
Application Deadline: The application deadline is June 22, 2018.