The University of Groningen,Netherlands, is calling for applications forPhD Scholarshipin Computational Linguistics, within the Graduate School for the Humanities. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
The Graduate School for the Humanities is the home for all PhD candidates of the Faculty of Arts (circa 200), and is committed to creating and maintaining excellent conditions for PhDresearchin all fields of the humanities.
The University of Groningen provides top-quality educational programmes. We offer a wide variety of interesting, highly regarded degree programmes that rank well internationally. As our student, you will receive high-quality supervision and have many programmes to choose from. As an exceptionally motivated and talented student, you could join our Honours College for an extra challenge.
Please send your entire application (in English) as a single PDF-file until the deadline of 10 June 2018, 11:59 pm / before 11 June Dutch local time, by means of the application form (click on ‘Apply’ below on the advertisement on the university website). Please upload your entire application as “CV”.
The submission should contain the following:
1. cover letter introducing yourself, describing your motivation to conduct scientific research.
2. full CV demonstrating academic excellence, including publications and presentations (if applicable), and a copy of the data page of your passport.
3. certified copy or scan of your MA diploma (or equivalent) and academic record.
4. example of a scientific article written by you, or your MA thesis.
5. Names and contact details of two academic references.