The World Trade Institute (WTI) is glad to announce that applications for a Master Scholarships Programme for International Students-Switzerland International Masters Scholarship 2018 has began. These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics fields. Application continues untill the end of the Month.
The scholarship is aimed at empowering students and young professionals with the passion to know more about international trade and investment in the fields of law, economics and political science.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR:
The World Trade Institute (WTI) is a leading academic institution dedicated to teaching and research focused on international trade and investment regulation and economic globalization and sustainability. As a center of excellence at the University of Bern with an international, interdisciplinary focus, we explore the interconnections between the fields of law, economics and political science.
Courses offered At World Trade Institute (WTI)
The WTI offers a wide range of study options for graduates looking to further their knowledge of international trade law and economics.
- Established in 1999, the Master of International Law and Economics (MILE) is one of the world’s leading programmes of advanced studies in the field of international trade regulation.
- The TRAIL+ programme at the WTI targets students and professionals with a legal background who are interested in specialising in international economic law with cross-disciplinary study of the global economy and trade and investment agreements.
- The Doctoral Programme offers Master’s-level graduates in economics, political science and law the opportunity to further their professional and academic careers.
- The WTI Summer Academy covers cutting-edge issues in investment and trade law and policy. It is designed for private and public sector and civil society professionals as well as higher-education students. Choose the weekly modules you wish to attend from our ‘à la carte’ offering. You can earn a Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) or a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in International Law and Economics.
- Courses à la Carte: The WTI offers a unique opportunity to update and deepen your knowledge of international economic governance and trade and investment by participating in intensive, week-long courses on a wide range of topics. Participants who complete 3 week-long courses à la carte and write a research paper are awarded a Certificate of Advanced Studies (CAS) in International Law and Economics. Participants who take 8 week-long courses à la carte and write a research paper are awarded a Diploma of Advanced Studies (DAS) in International Law and Economics.
Areas of research expertise: Each of our research projects focuses on issues related to trade, investment and sustainability. Our publications database includes books, book chapters, working papers and journal articles by WTI research staff.
What You Need To Know About Switzerland International Masters Scholarship 2018
Level/Field of Studies:
These scholarships are available to pursue a masters degree. These scholarships are awarded in International Law and Economics.
This scholarship is to be taken in Switzerland
International applicants are welcome to apply for these scholarships.
The WTI offers a limited number of partial grants (up to 25% of MILE/TRAIL+ tuition fees) to outstanding candidates
Requirements For Switzerland International Masters Scholarship 2018 | who is Eligible:
- Applicants must have completed at least an undergraduate degree.
- The MILE programme is taught exclusively in English and you need to arrive at the WTI with a level of English that allows you to fully benefit from the courses. In particular, your level of English needs to allow you to express yourself effectively in and outside the classroom, deliver on weekly writing assignments and adequately cover a weekly reading load of up to 200 pages.
How Do I Apply For Switzerland International Masters Scholarship 2018:
Applicants can apply via email.
- A completed version of this application form,
- A detailed CV [optional template],
- A letter of motivation (see section V of the application form for details)
- A two-page essay in English (see section V of the application form for details)
- Transcripts and degrees of all completed college/university courses,
- Evidence of English proficiency for non-native speakers
- Two letters of recommendation
Deadline: January 31, Yearly.