Study grants for international students are currently ongoing at University of Catania Study Grants for International Students in Italy, 2018; for the academic year 2018-2019. These scholarships are available for international students.
The University of Catania is a university in Catania, Sicily. Since 1434, it is the oldest university in Sicily, the 13th oldest in Italy, and the 29th oldest university in the world.
The University of Catania awards 40 grants scholarships to international students to study a degree program in any field of study by the University.
Field of study:
Scholarships are available to study any of the subjects by the university.
- 20 study grants worth € 1,500.00 are available for international students who wish to enrol in any Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree program.
- 10 study grants worth € 1,500.00 are available for international students who wish to enrol in the following Master’s Degree courses: Physics (Physics), Chemical Engineering for Industrial Sustainability, Automation Engineering and Control of Complex Systems, Electrical Engineering, Global Politics and Euro -Mediterranean Relations.
- 10 study grants worth 1,500.00 € Available for students coming from Republic of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Fyrom, Kosovo and Montenegro who wish to enrol in any Bachelor’s, Master’s Degree or Single Cycle Degree program by University.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Up to 40 scholarships are available.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
The application is open exclusively to candidates who, by the deadline of the submission of applications for participation:
- Possess qualifications for admission to the degree course issued by an institution outside of the Italian education system;
- Meet the requirements for the degree programme;
- Are not 30 years or older
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level by the University.
30th June 2018
Candidates are to submit only one application. In the application, candidates must choose the degree course to which he/she wants to enroll in and attach the following documents (either in English or Italian):
- Copy of their currently valid passport. EU citizens can attach a copy of their identity card;
- UNICT admission letter;
- Enic/Naric Statement of comparability and qualifications certification (http://cis.cimea.it/unict_en/) or Declaration of Value of the title for the admission to the degree course.
- All documents in any language other than Italian or English must have the support by a translation into English or Italian.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application
To access other opportunities, click International Scholarships