The Central Bank of Ireland is pleased to announce its Central Bank of Ireland Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students for the academic year 2018/ 2019.
This scholarship programme is for undergraduate students to undertake a fully funded part-time honours degree for students to grow their career and gain experience and invest in themselves.
This Scholarship Programme is designed to identify and nurture talent and to support motivated individuals to start a career while, in partnership with Griffith College, pursuing further education. In choosing to start your career with the Central Bank, supporting you will be our priority.
Central Bank of Ireland Mission Statement ‘Safeguarding Stability, Protecting Consumers’ is at the heart of all that we do and encapsulates the dual priorities for the Central Bank in delivering on its mandate. The Central Bank aims to manage its information, data and other resources effectively and efficiently.
What you Need To Know About This Central Bank of Ireland Undergraduate Scholarships for International Students
Central Bank of Ireland is a knowledge-based organisation with a vital public service mandate to safeguard stability and protect consumers. The backbone of our culture is the friendliness, helpfulness and dedication of our people – they are our greatest asset. Would you like to make an impact and grow your career with us?
LEVEL / FIELD OF STUDY:
Scholarships are available to study Undergraduate degree programme. The Central Bank of Ireland will offer the successful candidate a four-year employment contract and, in partnership with Griffith College, a place on one of these three-year part-time degree courses:
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies
- BA (Hons) in Accounting and Finance
- BA (Hons) in Business Studies (HRM)
Scholarship is to be taken in Ireland. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
On the Scholarship Programme, you can expect:
- A competitive salary (c. €25,758)
- 24 days’ annual leave
- Excellent personal development and training opportunities
- Educational assistance and paid study leave
- Flexible working hours and excellent work-life balance
- Defined benefit pension scheme
- Great sports and social opportunities
- A growing Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme
- Employee wellness programmes
- Subsidised staff restaurant
- TaxSaver commuter ticket scheme
- Cycle to Work scheme.
Learning and Development
As part of the Scholarship Programme, you can expect:
- A comprehensive induction
- Career development guidance
- A supportive performance management system
- State-of-the-art in-house training facilities and study spaces.
Central Bank of Ireland Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility:
Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: If you have these skills and attributes, we want to hear from you:
- You are driven, motivated and a self-starter.
- You want to learn.
- You have recently completed your Leaving Certificate and have attained, or expect to attain in the current academic year, a minimum of two honours grades (H5s), and a minimum of four ordinary level grades (O6), including a minimum O6 in ordinary level Maths and a minimum O6 in an ordinary level language. This can be English, Irish or another language.
If you have previous working experience or have completed an internship within financial services or a related area, that’s great. However, it is by no means a requirement.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How To Apply For The Central Bank of Ireland Undergraduate Scholarship
Do you think you are a good fit for the Central Bank? Are we a good fit for you? Are you ready to make an impact and grow your career while undertaking a fully funded part-time honours degree? If you are nodding “Yes” to these questions, we want to hear from you.
Apply now for a place on this Scholarship Programme.
As part of your application, you will be asked to describe some of your achievements and your motivations in applying for the Scholarship Program.
Closing date: 12 August 2018