Vodstra Limited – Our client in Oil and Gas business, is seeking to recruit a vibrant and dynamic candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Shall Be Responsible for the implementation, formation of the entire Company Policy and ensuring that the Company achieve its targets.
Specific Job Functions
- Develop and measure key performance indicators to determine and improve the effectiveness of activities
- Maintain current and technical skills and apply new knowledge to management tasks for the improvement of operations
- Analyze operational information and evaluate the results to choose the best resolutions and alternatives to operational challenges
- Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to activities and operations for upper management.
- Ensure the set target of the organization is achieved and surpassed,
- Ensure that the investment under his supervision is protected,
- Plan, organize, direct, manage, evaluate and is responsible for the budget, customer service, and operational activities of the organization,
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts
- Review daily reports, Review sales results with staff regularly and Ensure employees have the knowledge and information needed to achieve market share growth in the industry,
- Develop, implement, and manage Companys’ policies, procedures, standards and strategies,
- Ensure operational activities support and strengthen the strategic objectives of the overall organization Confer with management and staff coordinating the activities
- Target Realization
- Asset Management
- Personnel Management
- Operational Planning
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or any Business discipline from a recognized Tertiary institution.
- Must have at least 7 to 10 years post qualification experience in the oil and gas industry 3 of which will be in senior management.
- Must be a member of a recognized professional Body.
- Strategic Planning
- Project management
- Decision Making
- Leadership skills
- Performance Management
- Management Proficiency
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Process Improvement
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st September, 2018.