You can set up a free Facebook business Page in a matter of minutes, from a mobile device or a computer.
Below is the complete tutorial on How to create Facebook Business page for your business website.
With Facebook page, a user stays connected with friends and family. Facebook page is simply for business, brands, organizations, and individuals, to share their contents, which helps them connect with people.
This is just like you have a landing page for your product or business page on the web.
Why do I need to create a Facebook page for my business
Facebook is one of the most popular social networking websites with billion daily active users worldwide. By creating a Facebook fan page as a businesses, brands, organizations, individuals as well as celebrities, you are allowing your potential readers, clients, and customers to connect with you.
How to create a Facebook business page
With Facebook fan pages easily brand, socialize and connect to your blog or website fans.
If you have not yet created a Facebook fan page for your blog, do it now and enjoy taking your brand to the next level.
To create a business page, you first need to have a personal Facebook profile.
Below are the steps to create a Facebook business page:
1. Visit Facebook Business page @www.facebok.com/business
2. Log in to your Facebook account.
3. In the top Facebook menu, click Create a Page.
4. Select the type of business you have. Selecting either Business or Brand or Community or Public Figure to reach the right audience.
5. Select Business or Brand
6. Enter the Facebook Fan Page name and Type Facebook Fan Page Website Category [You may decide to change your Facebook page name later]
7. Click on Continue, and then add the details and choose an avatar for your fan page.
I would suggest using your official Gravatar, and if you don’t have a Gravatar, you can always create a picture for your fan page that is similar to your brand’s logo.
Note: the maximum size for your Facebook fan page profile pic is 180*540 px. Once you’re finished uploading your picture to your newly created Facebook fan page, Facebook gives you an option to invite your friends to your fan page.
You may skip this for now if you wish, or invite your Facebook friends to like your Facebook Business page. On the next page add your website details, and click on “Continue.”
Once done, you will have a page like this (see image below), and you can hit “Like” and recommend people, and also edit page settings.
How to Promote your Facebook Page
Below are ways to promote your Facebook page:
- Add your Facebook business page URL to your email signature to reach out to other individuals who may not frequent Facebook often.
- Promote your page on your business website.
- Add the page URL to your business cards and letterhead.
- Use Facebook paid advertising to place ads on Facebook to draw attention to your page, or to promote a specific announcement or post on your page.
- Post high-quality content.
- When someone shares your content, the link goes out to many people, and you want them to feel like their click was worthwhile.
- Use the Facebook page to connect with people who matter to you and your business. Post basic information about your organization on Facebook, and ultimately promote your business on Facebook via Facebook Business Manager.
This is steps also helps to guide on How to create a Facebook page.