Please Share This Information With Your Friends
Microsoft Nigeria If you have unique experiences, skills and passions-and we believe you can bring them all to Microsoft for a rich, rewarding career and lifestyle that will surprise you with its breadth and potential. Just imagine the excitement and satisfaction of what you can do, where you can go, and the difference you can make with the resources of Microsoft behind you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Type: Partner Solutions Professional
Job Number: 585307
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Travel: 0-25 %
Profession: Technical Sales
Role type: Individual Contributor
Employment type: Full-Time
- The PSP is a Technology Solution Seller building relationships with C-Suite business and practice management executives sharing a compelling practice building vision leading to partners investing in building new practices based on Microsoft’s technologies and selling along with partners.
- A Solutions Professional: The PSP Is a Is an expert who stands out because of their ideas and Insights on how partners can support partners to rapidly accelerate Microsoft businesses based on solutions areas across multiple partner types
- Partner Types Managed: The PSP works in partnership with the Partner Development Manager (PDM) through the ‘Build-With’ and “Sell-With’ stages of the Partner Life-cycle engaging with ISV, MSP, CD and SI’s partners.
- Building own Market Acumen: Understands partner practice building trends and opportunities. Attends webinars, conferences delivered by Industry thought leaders such as Gartner, IDC, Saugatuck, top VC’s
- Solution Mapping: Builds internal contacts across account sales teams to learn about customer solution needs Feeds knowledge from Sales Planning into Capacity Planning and Solution Mapping, sharing insights about customer solution needs and opportunities to build new practices
- Story Teller: Able to share the stories that sit behind world-class examples of partners who have built disruptive and market leading new practices based on specific Solutions Areas
- Value Creator: Lays out the business case for investing in building a new practice using data/charts to reveal the costs and the magnitude of the partner opportunity gaining commitment to invest
- Solution Prototyping: Working closely with other technical roles champions hackathons, POCs, ADS sessions with partners doing rapid prototyping of solutions to prove the business casa.
- Enablement Planning: Inputs into the partners enablement Plan leading with insights about customer targeting, selling and on-boarding, to drive sales and consumption of the partners Microsoft technology-based solution.
- Sales Orchestrator: Leads cross-team orchestration with sales counterparts through the first mile, ensuring partners are ready before passing the baton for future Co-selling
- Partner Alignment: identifies partners that have the knowhow, entrepreneurship, agility, IP to capitalize on new practice building opportunities.
- Perfect Pitcher: Delivers impactful insight led pitches to partner C-Suite executives that reframe the way partners think about how a Microsoft Solution Area can help partners build profitable practices and new solutions of significance.
- Perfect Pitcher: Utilizes partner ready solution area pitches on the market and practice building opportunity to partners C-level executives, and contributes to the technical development plan leveraging the OCP Services Framework.
- Compete: Engages with partner development roles as the Solution Area specialist with competition platform knowledge to pitch Microsoft solution area Technical capabilities and how it competes in capabilities and partner profitability with our key competitors.
- Sales Challenger: Has the mentality of a Sales Challenger able to share provocative insights that create constructive tension in order to guide partner practice building decisions towards Microsoft
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.
- Strong solution selling skills
- Strong partner relationship management and solution selling skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences.
- Certified as a Sales Challenger and Social Seller with an SSI score in the highest quartile of role/profession
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Business and/or Technical BS degree, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of related experience in technology solutions/practice development, Cloud / Infrastructure technologies. Knowledge of MS platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
- Deep understanding of Cyber Security trends, threats and solutions
- Proven track record of building deep sales relationships with CXOs and practice building executives in ISV, MSP, CD and SIs
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply