Please Share This Information With Your Friends
Job Position at Jumia Nigeria for a Quality Control and Data Management Associate
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CdC.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control and Data Management Associate – Jumia
Job type: Full time
- Review pending products within stipulated SLA including newly created products and updated products – Ensure all products go live are authentic & are in correct categories, good product image(s), good & accurate content
- Vendor Training (WOW! Factor) – Ensure vendors who are present for the weekly trainings are clearer on product specifics, help create at least 1 product, approve the product, show the vendor the live product on frontend
- Data Management – Ensure daily product creation (SKU), category mapping and clean up.
- Manage all Product listing pages on current and future campaigns – Product Names, Filters, Categories and Images.
- Onsite QC/Brand Management – Ensure only authorized vendors are permitted to list banned & restricted brands with proper management of the stipulated Brand Management Sheets.
- Ensure naming guidelines compliance for all top (and sensitive) categories (Phones & Tablets, Computing, Diapers, Groceries, Home & Office)
- Daily sensitive brand search to identify and flag fake products to the Vendor Experience team and Key Account Managers.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Quantitative discipline (e.g., Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics) or significant relevant coursework
- Proficient in MS Office applications such as MS Visio, MS Word and MS Power Point
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console or other SEO tools
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner.
- Knowledge of advanced MS Excel skills such as pivot tables, charts and creating complicated formulas,
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply