Please Share This Information With Your Friends
In partnership with Orascom Construction Limited, AUC is pleased to announce the OCL – AUC program for the dazzling students from Egypt.
Grants are available for candidates with high academic achievement and leadership potential, who want to pursue an undergraduate degree in economics at AUC.
Founded in 1919, the American University in Cairo is an independent, not-for-profit, equal-opportunity institution. It offers 36 undergraduate, 44 masters, and two PhD programs. Its educational assets include the largest English-language academic library collection in Egypt.
Why at the American University in Cairo? The university encourages students to think critically and find creative solutions to conflicts. It gives a proven track record of successful fulfillment of student’s career needs.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Economics
- Admissible Criteria: Applicants must be an undergraduate degree-seeking Egyptian student from eight governorates in Upper Egypt: Assiut, Bani Suef, Minya, Sohag, Fayoum, Qena, Luxor and Asian public/Private high school graduates with demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For joining this program, seekers are required to take admission in undergraduate degree coursework. After being admitted, applicants can fill and submit the Information Sheetand complete an online application through Banner Self-Service.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a personal statement, motivation letter, two letters of recommendations and curriculum vitae.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in an undergraduate degree, claimants must have a minimum score of 95 percent in Thanawiya Amma or its equivalent in any other certificates.
- Language Requirement: Seekers need to pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing a score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76-82 and writing score of 20-21.
Benefits: This is a fully funded studentship.