NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION 2019/2020
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) are delighted to invite applications for its NNPC/CHEVRON undergraduate scholarship. This National undergraduate scholarship is fully funded and it is one of the current scholarships for Nigerian students.
Thus it is awarded to suitably qualified Nigerian students.
ABOUT THE SPONSOR
Chevron is one of the largest oil producers in Nigeria and one of its largest investors. In Nigeria, Chevron operates under a joint-venture arrangement with the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) for the onshore and offshore assets in the Niger Delta region. Chevron also has extensive interests in multi-partner deepwater operations.
Chevron takes its role as a corporate citizen in Nigeria seriously and is active in many projects that promote health, education and economic development.
Please read the information beneath to see if you are qualified to apply for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2018 even before picking the chevron scholarship application form.
Over the years, students have received grants from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation and new students tend to benefits every year from the NNPC scholarship scheme which has paid many successful applicants.
In 2009, Chevron and its Agbami partners initiated the Medical and Engineering Professionals scholarship program. More than 15,800 college students have benefited from the program, and 310 have graduated with first-class honors.
NNPC/CHEVRON Scholarships for Secondary School Students
Chevron and its deepwater partners (AGBAMI SCHOLARSHIPS)have supported secondary schools in Nigeria by building and equipping 33 science laboratories and 18 hybrid – electronic and conventional – libraries. These initiatives have contributed to the education of more than 16,000 students across 33 states.
What You Need to Know About NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
In this post, you will give you vital information about the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2019 such as to answer the many questions that you have asked about the NNPC/chevron scholarship 2019 which might be how much does NNPC/chevron pays for a scholarship.
This post will answer your numerous questions on NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2019 as well states the require guidelines on how to be successful and have you shortlisted on the chevron scholarship result as it will be released for all applicants wishing to benefits from chevron scholarship 2019/2020
NNPC/Chevron JV National Scholarship National University Scholarship
This scholarship application is meant for all Undergraduates and that is why we have the NNPC/chevron scholarship which is only restricted so only University undergraduates will be among the chevron scholarship, 2019 winners.
The NNPC scholarship is for real and all fake information regarding this scholarship application should be disregard as there are many that have benefited from this NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2019 scheme offered by the NNPC since its inception.
There are different categories for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship and most importantly we have those chevron scholarships in the following category ranging from chevron college scholarships and we also have chevron reach scholarship it is also worthy to note the chevron reach scholarship 2019 as well as the chevron stem scholarship.
It is very important that you follow all application guidelines even before applying for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2019.
Level/Field Of Study
This scholarship is for full-time SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL)undergraduate degree students of the under-listed courses in Nigerian Universities:
This scholarship is taken in any of the Nigerian tertiary institutions. If you are an international student and you desire to study in Nigeria. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in Nigeria
This scholarship is open to both Nigerian and international second year(200l) undergraduates students studying in Nigeria.
List Of Courses / Departments Eligible for NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Application for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2019 is only open to only 200 Level (Year Two) students who are studying in any Nigerian Universities.
This scholarship offer is not open all departments only those in the selected courses below can apply for the scholarship grants.
- Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
- Business Administration/Economics
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science/Computer Engineering/System Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Studies/Surveying
- Mass Communication/Journalism
- Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials Engineering
- Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
- Petroleum Engineering
If you have participated in the Agbami scholarship 2019/2020 scheme, you may not be eligible to apply for the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2019 which is chevron undergraduate scholarship 2019.
The NNPC/Chevron Scholarship is part of the ptdf scholarship which is sponsored and supported with revenue generated from the exploration of National Resources such as crude oil.
How much Does Chevron Scholarship Pay | Scholarship Benefits
chevron scholarship 2019 in collaboration with NNPC offers a good amount of money which ranges from N100,000 to N150,000 for a session for those on the category of chevron engineering scholarship?
However, the exact amount of grants to be given to students this year has not yet been decided by the scholarship board is not yet fixed as there will be different award to be given out at the scholarship depending on the category.
The Exxon scholarships pay even better than most scholarship but we cannot compare it to the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship though both scholarships are under NNPC scholarship 2019 scheme.
Required Documents for NNPC/Chevron Scholarship
- Jamb Admission Letter stating your admission
- A passport photograph clearly was taken and not older than three months
- A result statement duly signed by the HOD or the School stating the last session CGPA
- A sworn affidavit in the case of mismatch in names or age
- Your School identity card which identifies you as a students
Who is Eligible to APPLY FOR NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- Applicant must be a Nigerian or international student studying in any of the Nigerian universities in the Country.
- Candidate must be a FULL-TIME 200L undergraduate student
- The applicant must be offering any of the List Of Courses / Departments Eligible for NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE. SCHOLARSHIP listed above
- He /she must complete the online application process to be considered for the scholarship.
- Before you start this application, ensure you have clearly scanned copies of the following documents
- Passport photograph with a white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- Admission letter
- Birth certificate
- O’ Level result
- JAMB Result
- Local Government Area Letter of Identification
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
- Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
In line with our e-scholarship administration system, selected students will be invited for computer-administered qualifying tests in selected examination centers nationwide.
Short-listed candidates for the qualifying test will be invited by email and SMS text messages. All applicants are therefore advised to ensure that valid GSM telephone numbers and personal email addresses are properly entered into the e-forms on the web site.
Simple step-by-step of How to Apply For NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
- log on to /https://scholastica.ng
- Click on “Apply Now” tab.
- Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
- Proceed to your email box to activate your account
- Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards to return to Scholarship site
- Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
- Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information, and upload required scanned documents.
- Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in the same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
- Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
- When asked to upload a photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
- Recheck application information to avoid errors
- Click “Apply Now” to submit information
- You will receive an email and an SMS that confirms your application was successful.
- Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
- Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
- If the National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn more about the National Identity Number
- Click “Create Account” and fill in the required fields
- Login with Email and Password to complete the form
- After completion, schedule a date for photo and fingerprint capture
- Visit any of the 37 capture centers http://www.nimc.gov.ng/?q=nin-registration-centres to complete the registration process and obtain your National Identity Number
- You can also do your total registration at the NIMC office
- Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/schemes/cnlawards and update the application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
NNPC/CHEVRON UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP Application Deadline:
Application Deadline: 6th August 2019
The chevron scholarship 2019/2020 winners will be sent a congratulatory mail for their success in the scholarship that is chevron scholarship program. The mail will also contain the instructions on how to fully access the grants of the NNPC/Chevron Scholarship. You can also check out other scholarship programmes as NNPC/Shell Undergraduate Scholarship suggested below.
This post is on NNPC/Chevron Scholarship 2019 and I believe that you are informed about the 2019 NNPC/Chevron Scholarship especially how to apply and the eligibility of applicants.