NNPC-TOTAL Scholarship Past Questions
Unlike other scholarship that is for the selected field of study, the NNPC-TOTAL scholarship is meant for everyone.
Every department is eligible to apply and the shortlisting process is always critical as many factors are considered.
Polytechnics, Colleges of education and universities are all eligible to apply. So preparing for these exams can be tedious, it is always advisable to prepare with a past question which will guide you to what you need to know before going for this highly competitive exams.
- PTDF Past Questions 1
- PTDF Past Questions 2
- PTDF Past Question 3
- PTDF Past Questions 4
- PTDF Past Questions 5
Due to the nature of the application process, questions are drawn from the following areas:
- English Language
- Ordinary Mathematics
- General Knowledge
- Current Affairs/History
NNPC/TOTAL SCHOLARSHIPS SAMPLE QUESTIONS
(1)…..document issued by a carrier which details a shipment of merchandise and gives the title of that shipment to a specified party.
- Ship Documents
- Bill of lading
- Merchants List
- Clearance and Forwarding Receipts
(2). Communicating expectations and measurements relating to performance standards occurs during this function of management.
(3). The resources within an organization used to achieve its goal, make up the _________ of a business.
- external environment
- workers motivation
- internal environment
- social responsibility
(4). The current secretary general of the United Nations Organization is
- Mr Banki-Moon
- Kofi Anan
- Emeka Anyaoku
- Hillary Clinton
(5). The clue is related to Mystery in the same way as Warning is related to …
TOTAL SCHOLARSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. The statue of liberty was a sign to show……. ANS American Revolution
2. How many Local Government are in Nigeria……. ANS 774
3. The first petrochemical plant in Nigeria was in……ANS Warri
4. Who won the 2002 Nobel peace award……ANS Jimmy Carter
5. The percentage of Nigeria’s income from oil is about…..ANS 81-90%
1. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil
2. A check by a bank on itself is called ……………….
A. Credit transfer
B. Direct debit
C. Certified cheque
D. Bank draft
3. If a/(a+b) = 37/40. Find a/(b – a)
4. Various documents used different transport systems such as:
Bill of Lading, bill of sight, consignment note etc, search for others
5. A check by the bank on itself is known as ………..
Bank draft, also look for meaning of Direct debit, certified check, credit transfer
6. When did Nigeria export her first crude oil …….
The answer is 1958.
7. If R:S = 4:5, Find 5R.
You should solve that in less than 60 secs and give an answer.
8. Where was the first Petro-chemical industry established?
9. If a/(a+b) = 37/40 Find a/(a-b) …..
10. If m=0 then (m-m)/(m+m)=?
Sample of Total Scholarship Logical Reasoning Questions
Six people, Alan, Betty, Charles, David, Elmer, and Faith. Compete in a cooking contest at the country fair.
Their finishing positions at the contest are as follows:
Alan finishes neither first nor last
Betty finishes ahead of both Charles and David
Elmer finishes in third place
11. Which of the following is a complete and accurate list of all contestants who could finished first?
(a) Betty or Elmer
(b) Betty or Faith
(c) Betty, Charles, or David
(d) Betty, Charles, or Faith
(e) Betty, Charles, David.
12. Which of the following could be the finishing order?
(a) Betty, Faith, Elmer, Alan, David, Charles
(b) Betty, Elmer, Charles, David, Alan, Faith
(c) Alan, Faith, Elmer, Betty, Charles, David
(d)Faith, Charles, Elmer, Betty, Alan, David
(e) Betty, Faith, Elmer, Charles, David.