Whenever a student thinks about pursuing their studies, the first issue which comes to in their mind is the cost. Helwan University is solving the issue of the cost by furnishing its international program.
Funded education is available for supporting high potential applicants of any nationality (Non-Egypt) in their undergraduate an Postgraduate studies by covering some of their study expenses.
Helwan University was established in 1975 and known for its engineering and business study courses. It is a public research university located in Helwan, Egypt and also a part of Greater Cairo.
Why at Helwan University? The university will deliver a great career development centre for the aspirants along with providing them with good facilities in their studies. It gives full support to the students for reaching where they want to go in life.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Africa (Nile-Basin & Sub-Saharan Countries), East-Asia, South-Asia, South-East-Asia, Central-Asia, and Latin America are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must not hold any other award from any other university in Egypt.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For being eligible to this grant, you need to take admission in an undergraduate or a postgraduate degree course at the university. After that, you can download the application formand send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: Participants should prepare a PDF file which includes Letter of Motivation, a Letter detailing the reasons why should you be selected for this grant, scans of your diplomas and transcripts of academic records, scan of the translation of your diploma and official transcripts; If your documents are not in English, or Arabic, and CV proof of English Proficiency Certificate, a scan of the identity page of your passport. This file should be attached with the application form.
- Admission Requirements: A high school diploma for an undergraduate degree program and an undergraduate degree for postgraduate program.
- Language Requirement: TOEFL or IELTS test is necessary for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational award will only cover the tuition fee for any of the courses.