The Walmart Foundation is pleased to announce the Walmart Associate Scholarship Program, which is administered by Scholarship America on behalf of the Walmart Foundation. The Walmart scholarship is available to staff members (employees) who participate in the Walmart Lifelong Learning Program through the American Public University, and for associates pursuing postsecondary education at an institution of higher education. Qualified students are encouraged to apply for the Walmart Scholarship Program. The Walmart Scholarship 2019 is worth $16000. Apply Now before Walmart Scholarship Deadline.
About Walmart Scholarship
The program is intended for associates who have earned a high school/home school diploma or GED. The maximum award amount is $16000 for the winners over a period of 6 years.
The Walmart Foundation’s mission is to create opportunities so people can live better. Walmart is committed to helping people live better through addressing community needs and enhancing opportunities for education, workforce development, environmental sustainability, and health and wellness. Walmart also supports disaster relief efforts, veterans and military families, individuals with disabilities, and the undeserved.
Don’t miss any of these Scholarship opportunities. You can open any of these opportunities on a new tab.
All You Need To Know About Walmart Scholarship Application
Level/Field of Study
The Walmart Scholarship 2019 is open to graduated high school/home school, have obtained a GED or be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll in a college or university upon graduation.
The Walmart Scholarship Program is hosted in the United States. There are other US Scholarships available for International students in 2019. You can utilize these scholarship opportunities to solve most of your academics problems. Check out other scholarships you can apply for in 2019 to study in Europe, Africa, Asia, America, etc.
The Walmart Scholarship Application is open to only students in the United States.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
Aside from the Walmart Scholarship Program, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
The Walmart Scholarship 2019 worth has the following breakdowns:
Funding Limits per Walmart Fiscal Year (Feb. 1- Jan. 31)
- Certificate Program (Undergraduate or graduate): Up to $1500 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
- Associates’ Degree: Up to $2000 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
- Bachelor’s Degree: Up to $3000 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
- Graduate Degree: Up to $2000 within a single Walmart Fiscal Year
Eligibility For Walmart Scholarship 2019:
Associates must meet all of the following criteria before applying for the Walmart Scholarship 2019:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent legal resident of the United States.
- Must be employed part-time or full-time with any division of Walmart for at least six consecutive months prior to the application due date for the award period in which the associate is applying.
- Must have graduated high school/home school, have obtained a GED or be a graduating high school senior who intends to enroll in a college or university upon graduation.
- If applying as a graduating high school senior, must wait to apply until you are within 6 months of starting your college courses.
- Must have financial need and be able to demonstrate the need with the required documents. (Note: Associates with other funds that pay entirely for tuition, books, fees and on-campus room and board are not eligible.)
- Academic requirement- an associate must have graduated high school/home school or obtained a GED before applying, or a graduating high school senior who is within 6 months of starting college course.
How to Apply For The Walmart Scholarship Program
- For applying for the scholarship, the candidates must register themselves. The link is:https://aim.applyists.net/Account/LogOn?ReturnUrl=%2fWALASSC
- Log in to your AIM account to be taken directly to the Welcome Page of the Walmart Associate Scholarship application
- Complete all required fields in the online application and upload your financial documentation
- Click the Submit button on the Save/Submit page of the online application
Walmart Scholarship Deadline:
There are 4 quarterly application periods in a signal Walmart Fiscal Year:
- Feb 1 – March 1, Yearly
- May 1 – June 1, Yearly
- August 1 – September 1, Yearly
- November 1 – December 1, Yearly
The current application Period is May 1 – June 1, Yearly, at 11:59 pm CT.
Link for More Information:
For More Information on Walmart Scholarship 2019 click on the link below.
If you have any question on Walmart Scholarship Application, e-mail at walmartassociate-at-applyISTS.com, phone: (800) 311-6823 or online contact form: http://www.applyISTS.com/contact-us/contact-us-customer-care/