As Gathered by Scholarshipsgist.com, In the Mesothelioma Guide, they believe that education is one of the most important tools a person can use to succeed in life. For this reason, the mesothelioma guide wants to tell the mesothelioma patient or his survivor the “Mesothelioma Guide Grant”.
Mesothelioma Scholarship program
Applicants have seen how beloved mesothelioma has fought, a loved one was lost by mesothelioma, even mesothelioma fought or was affected by mesothelioma. The total value of the scholarship is $ 5,000.
About Mesothelioma Scholarship
Mesothelioma is one of the rarest forms of cancer. Research being done on this disease is heavily supported and funded by grants from the National Cancer Institute (NCI). NCI is a federal agency that mandates how financial resources are allocated to different cancer research projects. Find out more about mesothelioma research in our free Mesothelioma Guide.
Mesothelioma Guide is your trusted ally in the fight against asbestos cancer. It provides up-to-date information on mesothelioma life, the best doctors, treatment options, etc. Its mission is to provide mesothelioma patients and their loved ones with free solutions, care options, and health solutions that will improve their lives.
Level/Field of Study
Applicants must be suffering from Mesothelioma which is one of the rarest forms of cancer.
If you are searching for undergraduate scholarships or masters scholarships, you can click the links to various categories to find out other scholarships available to you in 2019.
Mesothelioma Scholarship program is hosted by The Mesothelioma Guide in UK.
Eligible Nationality for Mesothelioma Scholarship 2019
The Mesothelioma Scholarship program is open to Mesothelioma patients.
There are other Health scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Mesothelioma Scholarship 2019 Worth
The winners of this Mesothelioma Scholarship program benefits a lot.
- The winner of the first place receives $ 3,00
- The runner-up gets $ 2,000
Number of Mesothelioma Scholarship Awards
The number of Mesothelioma Scholarship awards offered annually is Unknown.
Eligibility for Mesothelioma Scholarship 2019
Please note the basic entry requirements for Mesothelioma Scholarship 2019 below
- A mesothelioma or survival patient
- A family member or close acquaintance of someone who has/had mesothelioma
- Full-time student at a college or university 2-4 years old
- In high school, which will be a full-time student at a recognized college or university in the fall of 2019
How Do I Apply for Mesothelioma Scholarship 2019
- All applicants can submit their Mesothelioma Scholarship application through the link provided: https://www.mesotheliomaguide.com/scholarships/#
- You must write an essay to be considered for this scholarship. In your essay, you must explain your personal experience with mesothelioma. Your essay should tell your story, but also contain facts about the disease. Show that you understand mesothelioma.
Explain how mesothelioma has affected your life.
- Who has had mesothelioma in your life?
- How has this diagnosis affected you and your loved ones?
- Involving Mesothelioma Cancer Research: What are the Causes of Mesothelioma?
- How does that affect the body? Which groups of people are normally affected?
You must provide the following documents to be considered in the award process
- Proof of full-time enrollment at a university or university accredited for 2 or 4 years.
- Each winner must provide a photograph of himself and a short biography that can be published on the website along with his essay.
Deadline for Mesothelioma Scholarship Application 2019
Application deadline for submission of Mesothelioma Scholarship is 1 July 2019.
Link for more information: