3ie is offering three bursaries to support postgraduates and professional staff from low-and-middle-income countries for the London International Development Centre short course ‘Evaluation: from innovation to impact’.
Application Deadline: 15th September 2019.
Eligible Countries: Developing countries
To Be Taken At (Country): London, UK.
About the Award: The course will include sessions on impact evaluations of development programmes as well as quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- To be eligible for a 3ie bursary, applicants must be nationals and residents of low- or middle-income countries.
- Applicants with a bachelor’s degree and extensive work experience will be considered.
- Bursaries are awarded on a competitive basis through open-calls for applications, which are announced on 3ie’s website and social media pages. In some instances, bursaries are limited to individuals nominated by 3ie’s affiliates.
Number of Awards: 3
Value of Award:
- For each bursary award, 3ie covers (i) round-trip economy-class airfare from the participant’s home city, (ii) accommodation (specified by 3ie) and (iii) conference registration fee.
- Participants are responsible for costs associated with the visa application process, ground transportation such as airport transfers, and meals which are not included in the registration fee.
- 3ie will not provide per diem/daily allowances.
Duration of Program: The course will be held from 4 – 8 November 2019
How to Apply: To apply for a 3ie bursary, submit your applications to email@example.com with the subject line “Application 3ie bursary / Short course 2019 / Your first and last name” by 15 September 2019. Download and complete the application from here.