Please Share This Information With Your Friends
UNICAF partners with UK, US, and European Universities to offer online quality higher education degrees to students in Africa. Current partners include the University of South Wales (UK), the Marymount California University (USA) and the University of Nicosia (Europe).
About UNICAF Scholarship Programme
The UNICAF Scholarship Programme was founded to offer gifted, underprivileged students from Africa the opportunity of furthering their education by studying towards internationally accredited qualifications at a much lower cost, which is offered fully online or through blended learning.
UNICAF is one of the most generous scholarship programs available to African students and provides opportunities for studies towards undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs leading to awards by one of our partner universities.
Currently, UNICAF provides scholarships for the online programs offered by the University of South Wales in the UK, the University of Nicosia in the EU and the Marymount California University in the USA.
For the last two decades, our associate institutions have been offering scholarships to international students. Successful students were able to make a significant contribution to their home countries at the highest level.
UNICAF Masters Scholarship
- Master in Business Administration
- MA Education
- MSc Managerial Psychology
- MPA – Master of Public Administration
- MSc Health Management
- MSc Web Design and Development
UNICAF PhD Scholarship
- Doctor of Business Administration (DBA)
- Doctor of Education (EdD)
- Doctorate of Philosophy (PhD)
Why Study with UNICAF University?
- A valued partner of some of the best UK, US and EU universities
- Quality programs taught by lecturers who are national and international experts
- Degrees that hold the same value, acceptance, and credibility as any equivalent on-campus degree
- Earn internationally recognized qualifications by studying online
- Apply for a scholarship and earn an accredited degree at a much lower cost
- Study online, graduate on campus!
UNICAF Scholarship 2019 Eligibility
Applying for the UNICAF Scholarship Programme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Be earning less than $20,000 per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programs offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study.
To find out if you are academically qualified to apply for your programme of choice please visit the relevant section of the UNICAF Scholarship’s partner universities.
- For the University of South Wales programmes please follow the link below:
- For the Marymount California University programmes please follow the link below:
- For the University of Nicosia programme please follow the link below:
- For the UNICAF University programme please follow the link below:
How to Apply for UNICAF Scholarship 2019
Students interested in UNICAF Scholarships should submit an application in order to be considered for a scholarship.
Each scholarship application is given consideration and a decision is made depending on the academic qualifications and the financial need of the student. Eligible students will be awarded a partial scholarship. Apply today and take advantage of the UNICAF Scholarship Programme.
The scholarship is a continuous scholarship, you can apply for the scholarship at any time.
Scholarship Application Link
Use the scholarship application link below to apply for the scholarship.