Please Share This Information With Your Friends
Applications are open for the Cordes Fellowship Program 2020. If you are an exceptional social entrepreneur or nonprofit leader engaged in building sustainable solutions to poverty and injustice globally, the Cordes Fellowship provides an opportunity to participate as a full Delegate at the Opportunity Collaboration in Cancun, Mexico in October.
Since 2010, the Cordes Fellowship program has provided annual scholarships for 50 of the world’s most promising emerging social entrepreneurs to participate as full delegates in the Opportunity Collaboration(OC), an annual gathering in Mexico of 400+ global leaders building sustainable solutions to poverty and injustice.
The OC brings together social entrepreneurs, innovative nonprofit executives, grantmakers, impact investors, corporate and academic field-leaders, and aligned media working around the world to solve common challenges and spark new opportunities.
Cordes Fellowship Purpose
The purpose of the Cordes Fellowship is to open doors, minds, and networks for emerging social entrepreneurs and nonprofit executives; enrich OC with new, emerging leaders; and infuse OC discussions with a diversity of perspectives.
What You Need To Know About The Cordes Foundation fellowship
The Cordes Fellowship provides all-inclusive room-sharing accommodations for 5 days, meals, full access to leadership programs, capacity building clinics, working discussion groups, agenda roles, organizational showcasing opportunities, pre- and post-event networking concierge services, transportation to and from Cancun International Airport (CUN), internet fees, onsite recreation and resort fees. Most importantly, they will spend five 5 days connecting with over 400 of the world’s most passionate leaders. Come prepared to share best practices, illuminate partnership opportunities or reveal a current passion or innovative idea!
Level/Field of Study
This Fellowship is for Graduate studies. If you are an international student and you wish to study in America, this is a List of Latest Undergraduate Scholarships for America 2019-2020
This scholarship is taken in Mexico.
Browse through the list of our scholarship by country to get more scholarship opportunities like this.
Successful Cordes Fellowship applicants are high-impact, innovative, entrepreneurial for-profit and nonprofit executives with a demonstrated commitment to social justice and poverty alleviation.
- Cordes Fellows selected from non-OECD countries (developing economies) receive a $2,950 award (fully covering their OC Global registration) and pay a refundable $250 administration fee, which is returned after the non-OECD fellow attends OC Global.
- All Cordes Fellows from OECD countries (developed economies) receive a $2,100 award (partially covering their OC Global registration) and pay an $850 registration fee.
Cordes Foundation Fellowship Eligibility
- Successful Cordes Fellowship applicants are high-impact, innovative, entrepreneurial for-profit and nonprofit executives with a demonstrated commitment to social justice and poverty alleviation.
- Like all Delegates, Cordes Fellows are catalytic leaders who, by their actions and accomplishments, evidence pragmatic vision, passionate tenacity, multi-sectoral thinking, adaptive leadership skills, non-ideological activism, and a strong ethical grounding.
- Financial need is a primary consideration. Applicants from both for-profit and nonprofit organizations with adequate resources are less likely to be considered. Additionally, please keep in mind that organizations may only receive a Fellowship once and awards are extended to just one senior leader per organization in any given year.
How to Apply For The Cordes Foundation fellowship
- Applications for 2020 Cordes Fellowships will be accepted from November 1, 2018, until January 31, 2019. To apply, please follow the link and submit your application before January 31. Late applications will not be accepted.
- All 2020 Cordes Fellowship applications submitted before January 31, 2020, will be notified via e-mail regarding the outcome of their application by March 31, 2020. Once notified, Fellows have 30 days to accept the Cordes Fellowship award by registering on the OC website.
For more information, visit Cordes Fellowship.
Applications close January 31. All 2020 Cordes Fellowship applications submitted before January 31, 2020, will be notified via e-mail regarding the outcome of their application by March 31, 2020. Once notified, Fellows have 30 days to accept the Cordes Fellowship award by registering on the OC website.