Please Share This Information With Your Friends
Except you have not been making payments online, accepting payments from within and abroad, paying bills, managing your bank accounts or you have probably been in the underworld for a while now without a technology to let you know the happenings on planet earth that you have not heard about Flutterwave Payments Solution. But If you have not, just grab a cup of coffee and chill because this article got you covered. Yes!
- What is Flutterwave?
- Who need Flutterwave payments solution?
- Their Products
- Pros and Cons
- Flutterwave Partners
- Flutterwave API and how to integrate it in your business
Please, endeavour to read to the end to fully uncover the secrets you have been searching for.
What is Flutterwave?
Flutterwave is a complete payment solution platform that helps you to accept payments, make payments, pay bills online and manage your business funds from one integrated platform.
In a nutshell, they help banks and businesses provide seamless and secure payment experiences for their customers. Guess what? It is a global platform, meaning you can actually make and accept payments from all over the globe. This is the best of its kind!
Founded in 2016 by a team of ex-bankers, entrepreneurs and engineers, they provide the award-winning technology core needed to provide business all around the world a powerful, reliable and intelligent payment gateway. Flutterwave stay ahead of the industry by challenging their products and improving on every feature they offer. Their Headquarter is in San Francisco with offices in Lagos, Nairobi, Accra, and Johannesburg.
Flutterwave as a global payment processing tool has the technology and experience to guide your company into the global digital economy. Your business need to glue with a trusted partner that has been processing over $2 billion in transactions worldwide. Flutterwave aggregates payment services from over 68 gateways including mobile money and places them under one platform.
Who Need Flutterwave payment solution?
If you already wanted to ask or have asked that question before, here is the answer: virtually everyone needs this amazing digital payment method. Yes! You heard me right. Did you still ask why? Okay it is simply because everyone in this 21st century make and receive payments; from individuals to small businesses even those that produce stuff and sell or buy from abroad, to start-ups, to freelancers that need to get paid from any part of the world, to people working remotely, to a mother that needs to send money to the daughter schooling abroad and to the guy that is frustrated and thinking of how to cash out from abroad deal. Now you understand why I say virtually everyone.
Flutterwave has integrations with all the major online tools like Shopify, WooCommerce, and QuickBooks that will help boost your business. With flutterwave, your business can do more online in places where you are already working, it is simply the solutions to all your payment issues.
Flutterwave online payment technology has two products which makes their digital payment method amazing, these include:
- Rave online Payment Gateway
- Barter App
You don’t need to stress your brain trying to figure out what any of those are, am here to help you understand better. Let me shine more light on them so that you know what they are and how to use them or even how to integrate them in your business. First and foremost let’s start with Rave.
RAVE by Flutterwave:
You probably must have heard that people can accept payments from anywhere around the world without having a website. Yes! There are a lot of payment gateways out there but there is only one that beyond providing you with FREE registration under one minute, also provides a payment link so that you don’t need a website, gives you the ability to collect money from anywhere in the world, and ability to set up recurring billing for subscription services and finally it’s fully committed to seeing your business grow.
RAVE by Flutterwave is that platform, an awesome payment Gateway. Businesses are going from local to global all thanks to RAVE. Ask Wakanow, Flyboku, Bazebo, Uber and so many other businesses now using Flutterwave payment solution and be wowed by their testimonies.
A Quick Tutorial on how to Register and start using Rave by Flutterwave:
Step1: Log on to www.rave.flutterwave.com to register. Follow the directions and complete your registration.
Step2: On your RAVE dashboard, select Payments Links.
Step3: In Payment Links, click Create Payment Link and follow the directions.
Step4: With your link created, click Copy Link on it and send the copied link to anyone you’re expecting payment from or add it to your blog, Instagram page, Facebook Bio for anyone who wants to buy from you. Isn’t that simple and smart enough? Congratulations, you can now accept payments from any part of the world with your new payment link.
Barter is an App that manage your finance, it is designed to help you focus more on enjoying life and less on how to spend, send and borrow money. You can also easily manage payments & Subscriptions with Barter app, simply download from play store and sign up for free!
BARTER APP AND ITS BREATHTAKING FEATURES:
- It allows you to easily and simply pay all kinds of bills ranging from DSTV subscriptions, GOTv, Pay for online purchases, manage your bank accounts, buy and send airtime to friends.
- Barter App provides you with a peer to peer payment platform where you can notify your friends and family for them to send you money, airtime or even pay for your purchases.
- This App gives timely reminders and makes it easier for you to know where your money is moving next to and gives you full control over how much you are spending by giving you timely notifications, while also giving you detailed reports that show your spending patterns and insights.
- Barter simply makes managing your bank accounts and funds easy and fun!!!. Try Barter today and thank me later.
Screenshots of Barter App.
Flutterwave has a mission of inspiring a new wave of prosperity across Africa by building payments infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy. This they have been able to implement within a short period of being in existence.
They’ve made it easier for Africans to build global businesses that can make and accept any payment, anywhere from across Africa and around the world. The world’s digital economy is progressing around us and we want to include African businesses in the journey.
They have also made it very simple to accept payments, make payouts and manage your business funds from one integrated platform that helps you connect globally. Processing billions around the world, they are the trusted payments partner of Nigerian businesses.
Flutterwave can now boast of the following:
- $2.5B in payments process
- Over 100M transactions processed.
- 50 Bank partners in Africa
- 1200+developers build on Flutterwave.
Wow! That is already fantastic for a company that just started operations in 2016, isn’t it?
The following businesses are using and enjoying this amazing digital payment technology from Flutterwave viz:
Flutterwave has also partnered with Standard Bank, First Bank, Guaranty Trust Bank, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, United Bank for Africa, Ecobank and including other 50 banks, just to mention a few.
Pros and Cons:
I know you must have read a lot of advantages of Flutterwave and its products already in this article but let me still mention some that I have not even mention because they are numerous:
- Flutterwave helps online stores to receive payments from within and abroad. It also helps them order from abroad swiftly.
- This payment solution platform allows current transactions to be carried out using Rave online payment gateway platform, where users are allowed to open dollar cards for payments across several international services and content providers such as Facebook, Amazon, and Spotify, all on this magical app -Barter.
- Flutterwave allows everyone to utilize and integrate their API to power payments for personal, startups, companies and industry solutions.
- Flutterwave payment technology is reliable and trustworthy, because they actually want you to grow as they grow.
Frankly speaking, I am yet to see or hear of a huge challenge or problem associated with using Flutterwave payment method.
But they say “everything that has an advantage also has disadvantage” maybe not applicable to flutterwave digital payment.
Don’t criticize flame up yet! I am going to be saying a few technical issues encountered by some users when using Flutterwave Barter App or Rave by Flutterwave gateway in which most of them has already been rectified by their competent team of developers.
- Some persons complained that when they transfer airtime using Barter to foreign countries that sometimes it takes time to deliver. It will also interest you to know that this has been rectified.
- It was initially said that Flutterwave takes time to respond to their customer care services. But this is now a thing of the past, as Flutterwave customer care service personnel respond as fast as possible to calls from users and fix their transaction issues very fast.
To confirm all these, you can read some of the reviews and testimonies of flutterwave Barter app users on play store as you go to download yours for free! Yes, it’s free!
Flutterwave API and how to integrate it in your Business:
Flutterwave as I have initially stated has an Application Programming Interface(API) which enables you to integrate this their payment technology to your, Business, Apps and what have you.
I am not going to go deep in steps on how you can get and use this API because it has been made available and explained in detail on their website. To get this API, learn how to integrate it and start enjoying it, click HERE or HERE.
Flutterwave has a very friendly pricing for all their amazing services. Their prices differ based on the kind of service you’re utilizing and country but the good thing is that it is so friendly even to startups.
To find out more about their pricing and how to become a partner or supporter, follow this link.
It is no more news that flutterwave payment solution has helped many Africans and is still in the business of helping them to easily and swiftly make and accept payments from anywhere in the world.
Hence, they’re fulfilling their mission of inspiring a new wave of prosperity across Africa by building payments infrastructure to connect Africa to the global economy.
Why not tap into this today and start growing your business with flutterwave.
Thanks for Reading!