IHS Master’s Urban Management and Development is eligible for the Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship. Apply today.
Application Deadline: 1st March 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): The Netherlands
- Be a professional and national of, and working and living in one of the following countries: Afghanistan, Albania, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Colombia, Congo (DRC), Cuba, Egypt, Ethiopia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Lebanon, Macedonia, Mali, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Nigeria, Pakistan, Palestinian Territories, Peru, Philippines, Rwanda, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Surinam, Tanzania, Thailand, Uganda, Vietnam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
- – Have an employer’s statement that complies with a prescribed format. All information must be provided and all commitments that are included in the format must be endorsed in the statement. (You will not be eligible for the fellowship if you fail to submit this document);
- – Not be employed by an organization that has its own means of staff-development. Organizations that are considered to have their own means for staff development are for example:
- Multinational corporations (e.g. Shell, Unilever, Microsoft)
- Large national and/or a large commercial organisations
- Bilateral donor organisations (e.g. USAID, DFID, Danida, Sida, Dutch Ministry of Foreign affairs, FinAid, AusAid, ADC, SwissAid),
- Multilateral donor organisations, (e.g. a UN organisation, the World Bank, the IMF, Asian Development Bank, African Development Bank, IADB)
- International NGO’s (e.g. Oxfam, Plan, Care).
- – Have an official and valid passport.
- – Not receive more than one fellowship for courses that take place at the same time.
- – Have an NFP/OKP government statement that meets the requirements of the country in which the employer is established.
Number of Awards: Not specified
How to Apply: All candidates who wish to apply for the fellowship need to first submit an application for the course of their choice.
- It is important to go through all application requirements on the Programme Webpage (see link below) before applying