University of York is pleased to offer ten Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships for exceptional undergraduate and postgraduate taught students.
Application Deadline: 30th April 2020 11.59pm (GMT+1)
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): UK
About the Award: These prestigious scholarships aim to reward and encourage exceptionally high-achieving students by offering a tuition fee discount to those expected to achieve AAA at A-level, 36 points in the IB (or international equivalents), or a First class undergraduate degree (or international equivalents).
Eligibility: Eligible students must:
- be expected to achieve AAA at A Level, 36 points in the IB, or a 1st class undergraduate degree (or international equivalents)
- have a conditional or unconditional offer to study at the University of York by the 30 April 2020 (you do not need to have accepted the offer)
- be paying fees at the overseas fee rate (any fee assessments must be complete by the 30 April 2020)
- be intending on studying a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course based on the University of York campus
- have already met the English Language requirements of their offer (by 30 April 2020)
Applicants cannot hold a 100% tuition fee scholarship or be fully sponsored.
Applicants for the following pathways are not eligible to apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s scholarships:
- Hull York Medical School
- International Pathway College
- Distance learning courses
Number of Awards: 10
Value and Duration of Award: There are ten scholarships available:
- five undergraduate scholarships offering a £15,000 tuition fee discount, up to three years (£5,000 for each year of study)
- five postgraduate taught scholarships offering a £5,000 tuition fee discount for one year of study
How to Apply:
- You must apply online. You only need to make one application: we will consider you for all of the awards which you are eligible for.
- Apply now
Hi! AfterSchoolAfrica believes in sharing value. If you have come across this opportunity, share with ONLY one person Today.