The Nigeria Higher Education Foundation (NHEF) is offering NHEF Scholars Programme to undergraduate Nigerian students in their penultimate year at the university.
Application Deadline: 15th March 2020 (11:59pm WAT).
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To Be Taken At (Universities): The NHEF Partner Universities are:
- University of Lagos
- University of Ibadan
- Bayero University, Kano
- Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria
- University of Nigeria, Nsukka
- University of Port Harcourt
- Kwara State University
About the Award: Each year, the Nigeria Higher Education Foundation identifies talented young Nigerians from our various Partner Universities that have demonstrated strong academic excellence and well-roundedness in both professional and extracurricular pursuits and provides them with intensive career training and skill-building exercises needed to aid them in long term career development.
In order to qualify as an NHEF Scholar, each candidate must possess strong commitment to Leadership, Community Service, Philanthropy as well as making a lasting impact across the globe. Eligible applicants are penultimate students at our Partner universities i.e 300 Level students studying a 4 years course or 400-level students studying a 5 years course.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the NHEF Scholars Programme:
- Only students enrolled in their penultimate year at an NHEF Partner University may apply. Students enrolled in their penultimate year are third-year undergraduates of a 4-year degree program or fourth-year undergraduates of a 5-year degree program. NHEF will verify enrollment of each contestant with the University Registrar.
- Eligibility varies depending on your course of study.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
- The Scholars Program is an early career accelerating program that provides diverse opportunities to the selected Scholars from our various Partner Universities. Each Scholar goes through a weeklong orientation program that exposes them to career development trainings that play a pivotal role in facilitating an easy transition into the global workforce.
- During The NHEF scholarship Program, each scholar undergoes intensive trainings by a thoroughly selected group of international facilitators and the Scholars then proceed to take up internship placements at our Partner Firms which typically last between 6 – 8 weeks. They also go through a robust curriculum that ensures their personal and professional development is continuous.
How to Apply: Click here to apply!