International students have the opportunity to study in Germany. The International Relations Office of the University of Koblenz-Landau offers a partnership scholarship to support qualified international students from partner universities.
This Partnership Scholarship for International Students is intended to provide financial support to eligible students (Europeans and non-Europeans) who wish to complete their first master’s program at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
About the Sponsor: University of Koblenz-Landau
The University of Koblenz-Landau is a young, medium-sized university. It is the only university offering teacher training courses for all types of schools. It occupies an important place in the education and training of teachers in Rhineland-Palatinate.
Why at the University of Koblenz-Landau? The university offers many career opportunities to students in their field. At this university, teaching and learning activities take place in manageable structures that promote contact and communication between students and between students and teachers.
Level/ Field of Study
The scholarship is available for Masters degrees in the following courses:
- Environmental Sciences
- Mathematical Modeling of Complex Systems
- Physics of Functional Materials.
The Partnership Scholarship for International Students is hosted by the University of Koblenz-Landau and can be taken in Germany.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
This Scholarship Program is opened for International Students.
Aside from the Partnership Scholarship 2020, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
Partnership Scholarship for International Students Worth
The selected beneficiary will receive up to € 700 per month from DAC countries and € 400 for all other candidates.
Eligibility for Partnership Scholarship for International Students 2020
In order to participate in the scholarship, applicants must meet the following admission criteria:
- Applicants must be admitted to a master’s program at the University of Koblenz-Landau.
- The candidate must have received good marks during his previous studies (GPA of 2.3 or better according to the German grading system).
- Applicants must be graduates or students attending partner universities in DAC countries or at partner universities in the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Kosovo, etc. Albania, Greece, and Turkey.
- Admission requirements: In order to study the Master’s degree, the candidate must present all documents, such as the final diploma and personal statement, in the required form and pay the processing fee on time.
Language requirements: In order to study at this university, all candidates must have sufficient English and English proficiency.
Partnership Scholarship Application 2020
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must apply for admission to the university’s Masters program. If the candidate submits all necessary documents within the specified deadline, they will automatically be considered for the scholarship application.
- The applicant must enclose the duly completed, printed and signed the application form,
- A copy of the letter of admission to the University of Koblenz-Landau, a curriculum vitae (maximum 2 pages)
- A copy of the passport or passport
Partnership Scholarship Application Deadline
The Partnership Scholarship Application deadline is on the 1st of June 2020.