To enhance international exchange & cooperation and encourage more excellent international students to study, Zhengzhou University hereby introduces “Zhengzhou University President Scholarship” .
Application Deadline: 15th June 2020
Eligible Countries: International
To Be Taken At (Country): China
About the Award: The scholarship aims to sponsor international postgraduate students to pursue their degree, especially the doctor degree, in Zhengzhou University. The duration of scholarship varies from 3-4 years according to duration of full time master and doctor program. The coverage of scholarship is shown below.
Type: Masters, PhD
1. Non-Chinese citizen, physically healthy, without crime record;
2. Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
3. Good learning attitude and academic performance;
4. Requirements for applicant’s degree and age:
1) Applicants for master program should have a bachelor degree or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 35 years old;
2) Applicants for doctoral program should have a master’s degree (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 45 years old;
5. Requirements for applicant’s language competence:
1) Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in Chinese must get HSK Level 5 scored 210 or highe in New HSK Examination;
2) Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must get 6.5 or higher (or equivalent level) in IELTS if they are from non-English speaking countries;
3) Applicants for doctoral and master programs taught in English must provide credentials of English level, certificate of English study and examination for instance, instead of IELTS or TOFEL score.
Note：Applicants who have won the Chinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarships, scholarships of foreign authorities, scholarships of foreign enterprises, scholarships of Chinese local governments, scholarships of Chinese enterprises or all the other scholarships are not allowed to apply for this scholarship.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Awards:
Masters: Full or Partial tuition
Doctor: Full tuition, Accomodation and stipend
Note：Registration fee, textbooks, thesis defense, medical check-up, medical insurance, medical clinics, residence permit and other expenses are afforded by students themselves.
Duration of Award: The duration of scholarship varies from 3-4 years according to duration of full time master and doctor program.
How to Apply: Applicants must fill in Application Form and submit the following supporting documents:
1. Original or notarized copies of highest degree (applicants must additionally submit study certificate or employment certificate issued by the applicants’ schools if the applicants are students or employed). Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
2. Applicants for master programs must provide original or notarized copies of bachelor study transcripts, and doctoral programs bachelor and master study transcripts. Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations;
3. Applicants for master programs must provide study plans of 800 words, and for doctoral programs must provide research proposal of 2000 words written in Chinese or English;
4. Applicants for master and doctoral programs must provide two letters of recommendation from associate professors or professors respectively written in Chinese or English;
5. Applicants for programs of art must submit other documents as in the requirements of ZZU;
6. Officially test results of Chinese or English language;
7. Original or notarized copies of Foreigner Physical Examination Form and blood test reports, filled in Chinese or English;
8. Original or notarized copies of certificates of no criminal record. Documents in neither Chinese nor English must be attached with a notarized Chinese or English translations.