Application Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
About the Award: The Award will be made directly to the student. No specific duties will be required of the recipient.
Type: Masters, PhD
Eligibility: Graduate students are eligible if they are:
- Currently attending a degree-granting institution located in Africa.
- Candidates for M.Sc., M.Phil., or Ph.D. degrees, who are currently enrolled in a program of graduate study as of the application deadline. Applicants who have already completed their degrees are ineligible.
- Students in the disciplines of soil and plant sciences (including agronomy, horticulture, ecology, soil fertility, soil chemistry, crop physiology, environmental science, and other areas related to crop nutrition) are encouraged to apply.
- Past winners of the Award are not eligible.
Eligible Countries: African countries
To be Taken at (Country): African countries
Number of Awards: 10
Value of Award: USD $2,000 each.
How to Apply: The application is only available on-line here at www.apni.net/scholar-apply
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.