University of Turin International Visiting Professor Program 2020/2021
Application Deadline: 6th May 2020 11.00 a.m Central European
About the Award: The University of Turin has started the selection process to grant visiting professorships to eligible candidates from non-Italian universities and research institutions within the UniTO Visiting Professor program. Candidates must have an employment relationship with a non-Italian Institution of Higher Education or Research and have the professional and scientific requirements specified for each course proposed (see single course form) at the following link:
transform the educational activities in distance learning teaching.
Type: Short course
Selection Criteria: Applications will be evaluated and approved by specific Department Committees on the basis of the following criteria:
- Significant teaching academic experience in the scientific field of the proposed courses, or in a discipline related to the proposed courses;
- Candidate’s professional experience in relation to the specific contents of the proposed courses;
- Academic qualifications (e.g. PhD, medical specialization, qualifications gained abroad) and/or professional experience;
- Publications, research and innovation activities and their relation to the proposed courses;
- Any further particular requirement as specified in the course form
Eligible Countries: International
To be Taken at (Country): Italy/Online
Number of Awards: 108
Value of Award:
- Visiting teaching positions will be assigned under a contract for independent work. To such contracts the same tax treatment of continuous and coordinated collaboration contracts (shortterm consultancy contracts) regulated by Italian law will be applied.
- Appointed Visiting Professors are requested to inform replying by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org whether they are able to accept the professorship.
Duration of Award: A term
How to Apply: Application form
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.