Interested in an internship in wood technology / furniture interior constructionat Abuja Furniture Production (AFP) in Nigeria? Julius Berger is offering one for the summer semester 2020.
Application Deadline: 18th September 2020
About the Award: AFP Furniture Production with 350 employees is a subsidiary of Julius Berger Nigeria PLC and one of the leading manufacturers in the furniture and interior design sector. Projects for private customers, state institutions and in-house interior fittings are implemented across the country. Your tasks include:
- Participation in the optimization of the planning of the material and production flow
- Support in the implementation of measures for quality improvement, productivity and reduction of rejects
- Accompaniment of coordination processes between design, production, purchasing and logistics
- Bachelor of Engineering (from the 4th semester)
- good knowledge of German and English
- User knowledge MS Office
- Knowledge of CAD CAM desirable
- current certificate of enrollment
- Interest in working in multicultural, international project teams
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Abuja Furniture Production (AFP) in Nigeria.
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- attractive remuneration
- Assumption of flight costs
- Payment of visa and vaccination costs
- free accommodation in company camps
- information event
Duration of Award: Duration of use: 5-6 months (Please be sure to state your desired period!)
How to Apply: Interested? We are looking forward to meet you. Please use the online application option (Link below) and send us your complete application documents (cover letter, résumé, certificates).