Applications are open! The M.Sc. WASTE is now a part of the EPOS-DAAD Program, which offers the opportunity to outstanding applicants with 2 years of relevant professional experience to finance their studies in Germany.
Application Deadline: 30th September, 2020 (23:59 – CET Central European Time) for Winter Term 2021/22
- Bachelor’s Degree (or an equivalent degree) in Chemical, Civil, Environmental, Mechanical, Process Engineering, or in a related field.
- As English is the official language of the M.Sc. WASTE, one of the following test scores is required:
- TOEFL (CB): 213
- TOEFL (PB): 550
- TOEFL (iBT): 79
- Please note: TOEFL ITP is not accepted for the application
b. OR IELTS (Academic): 6.5
c. OR a certificate of an equivalent English test not older than two years on the day of the application deadline.
- German language knowledge “Basic User (A2)” under the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
* Please note: Those who do not have sufficient or certified knowledge of the German language have to attend the German Intensive Language Course in September (Free of charge).
To apply for the EPOS-DAAD Scholarship, please consider the following additional requirements:
- Minimum of two years of professional experience after Bachelor Studies (Internships during Bachelor studies are not accepted)
Eligible Countries: Developing Countries
To be Taken at (Country): Germany
Number of Awards: Limited
Value of Award:
- Monthly payments of 750 euros
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance, unless these expenses are covered by the home country or another source of funding
Duration of Award: 2 years
How to Apply: Downloads: Application for EPOS-DAAD
- Application Guidelines (EPOS) – C@MPUS
- Short Application Form
- List of all required application documents (EPOS)
- EPOS-DAAD Application Form
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.