Shell Postgraduate Research Internship 2021 for University Students
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria (SPDC) Joint Venture invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the 2021 cycle of Sabbatical and Postgraduate Research Internship.
Application Deadline: 22nd September 2020.
- Environment: Impact Assessment and Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Occupational Health: Health Promotion; and Epidemiology/ Statistics.
- Oil Spill Response: Eco friendly Bioremediation (Non-intrusive, In-situ).
Eligibility: Applicants for Research Internship must be Nigerian student currently enrolled in a Post graduate degree programme.
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
To be Taken at (Country): Nigeria
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award: The postgraduate research Internship provides opportunities for Nigerian Postgraduate students (MSc., M.Phil. and Ph.D.) to gain industry-related work experience and carry out topical research within The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Ltd. (SPDC).
Duration of Award: 6-12 Months (Non-renewable)
How to Apply: Applicants are expected to submit the following in the online form:
- A summary of how the candidate intends to add value to the SCiN business during the 12 months sabbatical (400 words maximum)
- Personal and educational details.
- Relevant Work Experience
- Maximum of three (3) referees
- Application letter stating team/discipline of interest.
- Research Proposal including: Study background, technical objectives, /methodology/data required, and expected outcome (1300 words maximum).
- Multiple applications will attract disqualification penalty.
- Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- No upload of document is required, relevant documents would be requested from shortlisted candidates.