Applications ae currently invited for the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) 2020 Scholarship which will be provided to outstanding applicants who are looking at studying for a degree program at NMBU.
The aim of this Ph.D. project is to design an integrated analytical framework and develop a decision support tool that enables ex-ante assessments of policies, management measures, resource use plans, and trade-offs and synergies between global environmental, national economic, and local livelihood objectives related to dry forest ecosystem services in Sub-Saharan Africa, mainly Ethiopia.
Application Deadline: 23rd October 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Number of Awards: 1
Value of Award:
- The position is placed in a government pay scale position code 1017 Ph.D. Fellow. Ph.D. Fellows are normally placed in pay grade 54 (NOK 479.600,-) on the Norwegian Government salary scale upon employment and follow ordinary meriting regulations.
- Employment is conducted according to national guidelines for University and Technical College Ph.D. scholars.
Duration of Award: 3 years
Eligibility: To be eligible, applicants must;
- be International students
- have a documented strong academic background from previous studies and be able to document proficiency in both written and oral English
- have an academically relevant education corresponding to a five-year Norwegian degree programme, where 120 credits are at Master’s degree level.
Application Process: Click Here To Begin Application