Applications are hereby invited for the Egbin Power Plc Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme 2020 for Nigerian Graduates
Application Deadline: Ongoing
About the Award: Egbin Power Plc. is West Africa’s largest power generation station with an installed capacity of 1,320 MW consisting of 6 Units of 220MW each. One of the biggest additions to the electricity industry in Nigeria. Our future aim is to lead the movement to ‘Light up Nigeria’ and the wider sub-Saharan African region.
Join us, you’ll play a part in our plans for a sustainable energy future in Africa.
- National Technical Certificate (Issued by NABTEB) in either Electrical & Wiring, Machining, Welding & Fabrication or any other Engineering related field.
- Ordinary National Diploma in any of the following Engineering Fields (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical, Production, Metallurgic and Material) Engineering or any other related Engineering field.
- 0-2 years’ relevant experience in any organization.
Skills & Competencies:
- Ability to read, interpret and carry out complex written and oral instructions
- Good tool handling skills
- Knowledge of the principles of general science
- Basic mechanical, hydraulic and lab principles
- General knowledge of the methods, practices, tools, materials and machines used in the assigned craft.
- Good knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Basic observation skills, repairs and troubleshooting
- Good use and care of common hand tools and equipment used in the maintenance of large complex machinery and equipment.
To be Taken at: Egbin Power Plant, Ijede, Ikorodu.
Number of Awards: Not specified
Value of Award:
• The Operations & Maintenance Technician Trainee Programme is an intensive blended training, designed to build and develop well trained technicians across all aspect of power engineering.
• The selected candidates will garner experience across the various technical departments of the power plant, acquiring requisite competencies to contribute to the achievement of the company’s overall strategic objectives.
Duration of Award: Full time
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.