The Earnest Operations LLC is dispensing a marvellous opportunity through its Earnest program for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is available for 50 undergraduate and graduate students.
The program is awarding $250,000 for students who best articulate how their education will enable their dreams across the United States.
Earnest is a technology-enabled fintech lender in San Francisco that offers low-cost lending to financially responsible people, and allow them to customize their repayment plan to fit their needs.
Why should you join this program? Through this program, they believe in helping people realize their hopes and dreams through further education. Their mission is to make credit more accessible by reducing the costs and barriers faced by millions of financially responsible people.
Application Deadline: May 31
- University or Organization: Earnest Operations LLC
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: $250,000
- Number of Awards: 50
- Access Mode: Online
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are open across the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or soon be enrolled, as a full-time student at a Title IV accredited, not for profit U.S. college or university for the Fall 2020 semester.
- Applicants can be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident (including DACA students)
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For grasping the opportunity, applicants have to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The submission of an essay should be 800–1,000 words answering one of the following questions:
- How will your college education help you achieve your goals?
- How has your education contributed to who you are today?
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must be proficient in written and spoken the English language.
The educational bursary will provide the award amount of $250,000 for the eligible students. There are fifty awards available.
Terms & Conditions
Additional Scholarship Details
- The winning candidates will be selected by a panel of judges not affiliated with Earnest.
- The scholarship is available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable.
- All submitted essays must be original work of the applicant. Only one submission may be entered per student. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- The scholarship funds provided by Earnest will be sent via check to the college or university.
- Funds are to be applied to pay for qualified college expenses (tuition and fees required for enrollment or attendance, or fees, books, supplies, and equipment required for courses) for the current academic year.
- Questions about The Earnest Scholarship can be directed to email@example.com.
- The Earnest Scholarship is open to the general public, subject to the eligibility requirements described above.
- Being an Earnest customer is not required and will not affect your chances.
- Aside from the school eligibility requirement above, attending a specific school will not affect your chances.
- Essays will be judged on a blind basis.
- Except for any permission you explicitly grant to Earnest in the event you win, applicants retain all intellectual property rights to their essay.
- Applicants will not be asked to provide any sensitive information, or be asked to pay a fee, for their application or to claim an award.
- Applicants’ contact information will not be sold to third parties