The University has been awarded 10 fully funded studentships across five online Masters programmes within Surgical Sciences.
Application Deadline: 12th April 2021 at 1200 hours BST.
Offered annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, Cameroon, Ghana, Guyana, India, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands,South Africa, Sri Lanka, Swaziland, Tanzania, Uganda, Zambia.
To be taken at (country): Scotland, UK
Fields of Study:
- MSc in Surgical Sciences
- ChM in General Surgery
- ChM in Trauma & Orthopaedics
- ChM in Urology
- ChM in Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Eligibility: The scholarships will be awarded to a candidate who is accepted for admission on to an eligible programme and who are candidates who are citizens of and resident in one of the following developing Commonwealth countries above.
Number of Awardees: 5
Value of Scholarship: The scholarship includes full tuition fee and resources to enhance student participation, access and research skills. This includes participation in a summer school; contribution towards student costs of internet access & printing (journal articles, etc); and a contribution to project costs (materials, travel, etc).
Duration of Scholarship: 1 year
How to Apply:
- Application should be made through the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission’s Electronic Application System (EAS).
- The deadline for submitting applications is 16.00 (GMT) on 12th April 2021.
- Please note that you will need to apply to the University of Edinburgh and receive an offer of a place on one of the eligible programmes (see above and related links below) in order to be eligible for funding through this scholarship.
- More details including how to access the Electronic Application System (EAS) can be found on the Commonwealth Scholarships Commission’s website.