Applications are open for the Ernst & Young (EY) PDM/PDBA Internship Programme 2021 for Graduate South Africans
Application Deadline: Not specified
About the Award: This two-month internship offers students insight into the real workings of the business world and, in addition, affords them the opportunity to gain practical work experience. By doing so, they can apply and evaluate the theories and findings learned during their studies, thereby integrating university studies and work experience.
Eligibility: For the PDM/PDBA Internship Programme 2021 we require the following: –
- You will need a minimum of a Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PDM/PDBA) qualification with a 65% overall academic average and above
Eligible Countries: South Africa
Number of Awards: Not specified
- Participate in client engagements
- Work effectively as a team member, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Participate and assist in preparing for meetings with target management teams
- Help prepare reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties
- Develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
- Build strong internal relationships within EY Consulting Services and with other services across the organization
Duration of Award: 2 months
How to Apply: Apply below
- It is important to go through all application requirements in the Award Webpage (see Link below) before applying.