It sounds funny, but are you aware that a simple hobby as creating crossword puzzles could win you a scholarship? This is very true with the Crossword Hobbyist Crossword scholarship. The scholarship will provide you with up to $1,000 to support your educational needs.
At Crossword Hobbyist, they believe in the importance of education for all students, regardless of their background. Therefore, they are pleased to offer the Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship.
Here at the World Scholarship Forum Team, we have arranged all you need for the Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship 2021.
How Much Is The Crossword Hobbyist Scholarship Worth
The winner will receive a $1,000 scholarship and a free lifetime subscription to Crossword Hobbyist and My Word Search.
Up to five finalists will also be awarded a free lifetime subscription to Crossword Hobbyist and My Word Search.
Eligibility For The Crossword Hobbyist Scholarship
- Any successful applicant may be required to show proof that they are enrolled in, or have been accepted to, an accredited university, commencing studies for the Fall 2020 semester.
- International students enrolled in an American or Canadian university may apply.
- Any students who know any of the Crossword Hobbyist committee members personally are not eligible to win.
Level/Field of Study
The Crossword Hobbyist Scholarship is open to the current or incoming undergraduate students who will be enrolled for the Fall 2021 semester.
The Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship 2021 is hosted online by the Crossword Hobbyist, USA.
The Scholarship is open to students from American or Canadian Universities.
How to Apply For The Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship 2021
The website says: “Most scholarships want you to submit an essay. Essays are great, and we do want to hear a bit about you, but we love crosswords! That’s why we’re asking applicants to create one 15×15 newspaper-style crossword puzzle on Crossword Hobbyist.
The theme should focus on a topic that you’re passionate about. It can be anything you want! Animals, music, skateboarding, cupcakes, retro video games – the sky really is the limit.”
Once you’ve learned how to use the crossword puzzle maker at Crossword Hobbyist, follow the steps below to apply to the scholarship:
- Create your puzzle.
- Email us at email@example.com they can waive the one-time publishing fee.
- Wait for an email confirming your puzzle has been unlocked. This should take no longer than 24 hours.
- Publish your puzzle once it is unlocked.
- Fill out the application form on the website. They will notify the winners through the email listed in the form.
Deadline For The Application of Crossword Hobbyist Crossword Scholarship
The deadline for the application for the Crossword Hobbyist scholarship is April 30th, 2021. After which further applications will not be considered.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions pertaining to this scholarship.
For more information and application on the scholarship. Click on the link below: