Thinking of studying Chemical Engineering on scholarship in the United Kingdom? The Michael F Byrne scholarship at the University of Birmingham, the UK is what you need.
The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is ongoing for freshmen or prospective students of chemical engineering in the 2021/2022 academic year. However, only candidates who are citizens of the UK are eligible to apply.
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship is targeted at empowering the undergraduate students who are pursuing a career in the field of chemical engineering at the University of Birmingham.
The Michael F Byrne Scholarship is intended for first-year undergraduate students commencing their studies in 2021/2022.
What You Need to Know About the University of Birmingham
The University of Birmingham is a public analysis university positioned in Edgbaston, Birmingham, United Kingdom.
It gained its royal constitution in 1900 as a successor to Queen’s College, Birmingham, and Mason Science College, making it the primary English civic or ‘purple brick’ university to obtain its personal royal constitution.
Birmingham has been challenging and developing great minds for more than a century. Characterized by a tradition of innovation, research at the University has broken new ground, pushed forward the boundaries of knowledge and made an impact on people’s lives.
We continue this tradition today and have ambitions for a future that will embed our work and recognition of the Birmingham name on the international stage.
The Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship in 2021/2022 is strictly reserved for first-year students undergoing their undergraduate studies in the field of Chemical Engineering at the University of Birmingham. Candidates must be of UK citizenship.
Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship is being hosted by the University of Birmingham in the United Kingdom.
The reward attached to Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022 accrues to the cash sum of £2,000 which is presented in every academic year. Renewal is subject to the progress summary being provided each academic year.
The number of opportunities available for the Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship 2021/2022, is two scholarships slots for the 2021/2022 academic year.
To be considered eligible for the Michael F Byrne Undergraduate Scholarship, the applicant must fulfill the under-listed requirements
- The candidates must be an undergraduate in the first year of study in the 2021/2022 academic year
- Applicant must be doing his Undergraduate program in Chemical Engineering
- Candidate must meet the requirements of the University’s Access to Birmingham scheme but should not be applied through the scheme
- The student must be a citizen of the United Kingdom
- Please note that the University will share with the donor of the scholarship funds (or his/her personal representatives) brief information about the awards including the Scholar’s Christian name and degree classification. Scholars will also be encouraged to share information on their academic progress with the donor.
Scholarship Application Procedures
How to Apply: To make an application, please visit the Michael F Byrne Scholarship application form.
The deadline for application is Friday, 31 January, Annually