The Santoor Women’s scholarship full details are provided here for our readers. Santoor scholarship online application is also available for our readers. Interested candidates can check the eligibility condition for Santoor Scholarship Scheme and submit the application form in the prescribed format.
The application form for the Santoor scholarship for girl students 2020 can be submitted to August 15th. Check the eligibility criteria and santoor women’s scholarship reward details also at below.
What is Santoor Scholarship 2021 for Women’s?
The Santoor Women’s Scholarship Plan is one of the most popular initiatives to raise the level of women in our society. The official authorities of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares began this step to support school-level girls for their higher education. More than 900 girls receive this scholarship program annually to improve their studies.
Also, Santoor scholarship, unlike most of the scholarship made available in India, is offered only to female candidates. Wipro Consumer Care Division offers the Santoor scholarship, and it is offered every year to support girls to pursue some sort of education after class 12th.
Students who have passed the twelfth phase of well-recognized universities are eligible to apply for these scholarships. This is to obtain graduation in the fields of science, arts, and commerce. Also, the 12th-grade students who fall below the poverty line and belong to Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, and Telangana will get the scholarship.
Most of the people do not know that Santoor scholarship is offered to girls who are from underprivileged and poor students who would like to pursue any course in the field of Humanities, sciences, and liberal arts.
So far, more than 2,800 students will receive this scholarship program. For more information about this scholarship program, you should consult this article.
Level/Field of Study
The santoor scholarship for girl students 2020 is offered to students who have passed the twelfth phase and who would like to pursue any course in the field of Humanities, sciences, and liberal arts.
This is an India scholarship, therefore it is open and reserved for students who are legitimately a citizen of India and students who are now permanent residents in India.
The santoor women’s scholarship awards successful candidates with an annual scholarship till the completion of their course. Find below the complete details about the scholarship amount:
- Around 900 scholars are selected to avail of this santoor scholarship every year.
- Each selected scholar gets an amount of INR 24,000 per annum till he/she completes his/her course of study.
- Also, the selected scholars are permitted to utilize their scholarship amount to either cover their tuition fee or other education-related activities.
We have always encouraged our readers to pay attention to the scholarship requirements because this is where most people have failed due to their lack of attention to this information. No matter how qualified one thinks he or she is if the person fails to meet all the requirements he or she is definitely losing the scholarship.
However, the Santoor women’s scholarship is meant for girl students of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana who have passed class 12 and are willing to pursue higher education. Full details are highlighted below:
- Girl students who want to pursue higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences can apply.
- Only applicants with underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds can apply for this scholarship program.
- The applicants must be from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
- The applicants must have passed class 10 from a local government school.
- The candidates should have passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2018-19.
- Also, the candidates must be enrolled in a minimum 3-years’ full-time diploma/graduate program beginning 2019-20.
- Applicants belonging to backward districts would be given Preference.
How to Apply for Santoor Scholarship 2020?
The Santoor scholarship for girl students 2020 application process is quite simple and easy to comprehend and follow. Follow the steps given below to complete your application process.
- Interested applicant can submit their application online.
- First of all, the applicants have to register using their Gmail, Facebook or any Email ID. Then, they need to complete a 5-step process to fill the Santoor scholarship application form.
- Applicants may also be required to write a 600-word essay on a given topic.
- After completing the above steps, the form can be submitted by the applicant.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship – Key Documents
The candidates applying for this Santoor scholarship for girl students 2020 must keep a few important documents with them at the time of filling the Santoor scholarship application form. The necessary documents are listed below:
- 1 recent passport size photograph
- A photocopy of applicant’s passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
- Photocopy of Aadhaar card
- A photocopy of class 10 certificate
- Photocopy of class 12 certificate.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Terms and conditions
All the interested candidates need to adhere to the below mentioned terms and conditions in order to be successful in applying for the Santoor Scholarship.
- Applications not meeting the prerequisite conditions will be rejected. So, students need to make sure that they fulfill all the required criteria.
- Also, the right to give, reject, modify, withdraw, and/or discontinue the scholarship lies solely with Wipro Cares. No other body is eligible/authorized to offer this scholarship to students.
Application window opens on July 15th 2020 and closes on October 31st 2020.
Applicants are advised to carefully read the instructions before filling the forms.
For more information on this scholarship, click on the link below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Santoor Women’s Scholarship?
The Santoor Scholarship program is an initiative of Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. The program intends to financially support girls from disadvantaged backgrounds, who wish to pursue higher education after grade 12. .
How many students benefit from Santoor Women’s Scholarship?
Each year, the program offers support to 900 students across the states of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
How can one apply for the Santoor Scholarship Program?
Eligible applicants are to fill the application form on the scholarship website to apply.
How much is the Santoor Scholarship worth?
Santoor scholarship scholars would be given Rs. 24,000 per annum till they complete their course of study.
Also, recipients are permitted to utilize the scholarship for tuition fees or other expenses incidental to education.