Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award
Scheme application form for the 2016/2017
academic year. THIS SCHOLARSHIP SCHEME IS
FOR LAGOS STATE INDIGENES ONLY STUDYING
IN ANY TERTIARY INSTITUTION ACROSS THE
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply
for the Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship
award scheme for the 2015/2016 academic year.
Please read everything carefully before you
proceed to apply.
ABOUT LAGOS STATE SCHOLARSHIP BOARD.
The Lagos State Scholarship Board is the agency
in charge of scholarship, bursary and other
related matters within the state.
It grants Scholarship awards to deserving
indigenes in various tertiary institutions for full
time studies in order to assist these students
LAGOS STATE UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP
REQUIREMENTS / ELIGIBILITY.
1. All applicants must have gained full time
admission into an accredited Nigerian tertiary
2. All Under-graduate applicants:
i. Where CGPA scale is 7.0 (e.g University of
Ibadan) he /she must possess a minimum of
ii. Where CGPA scale is 5.0 (e.g University of
Lagos) he /she must possess a minimum of
iii. Where CGPA scale is 4.0 (e.g polytechnics
and colleges of education) he /she must possess
a Minimum of 3.0/4.0
iv. Where applicant is a medical student in 200L,
option i, ii and iii applies
v. Where applicant is a medical student in 300L
and above a minimum of Credit is required in
3. All applicants must be in their second year or
4. All applicants must have completed LASRRA
5. All applicants must have a signed letter of
identification from their respective Oba
6. All applicants must have a signed letter of
identification from their respective local
7. All applicants must purchase a Scholarship
application form. (Payment of N2,000.00 for
Local Scholarship) through the Office of Special
Adviser on Education, Block 5, 3rd Floor, Alausa
8. All applicants must upload clear scanned
copies of all documents to ascertain the
genuineness of their claims. Documents like:
i. Admission Letter
ii. School Identity Card
iii. Letter of identification from Oba
iv. Letter of identification from Local Government
v. SSCE result
vi. Lagos State Resident Registration Agency
(LASSRA) registration card
vii. Passport Photograph (clear background not
older than three months).
viii. Progress report from school stating results
9. Shortlisted applicant must participate in a
Computer Based Test on 7th and 8th February,
2017 conducted by Dragnet Solutions Limited in
conjunction with Lagos State Scholarship Board.
10. Successful applicants will be contacted for
APPLY FOR LAGOS STATE UNDERGRADUATE
All applicants are required to make a Payment of
N2,000.00 for Local Scholarship through the
Office of Special Adviser on Education, Alausa
Then take the treasury receipt to the Lagos
State Scholarship Board to secure their secret
voucher pins for online application. Application
will not be processed without evidence of
1. Before you start this application, ensure you
have secured your Voucher pin from the
Scholarship Board office and have clear scanned
copies of the following documents:
Passport photograph with white background
not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px
not more than 200kb)
Treasury receipt of N2,000 for the scholarship
School Identity Card
Letter of identification from Oba
Letter of identification from Local Government
LASSRA registration card
Progress report from school stating results
2. Ensure that information are filled accurately to
avoid mix up after application
3. Ensure the documents are named according
to what they represent to avoid mixing up
documents during upload
4. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents
when asked to upload
To apply, follow the steps below :
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your
4. Click on https://scholastica.ng/schemes/apply/5067 to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to
upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National
Identification Number (if available), educational
information, other information and upload
required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications matches
the names on all documentation in same order.
Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if
8. Ensure you view all documents after
uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-
port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information and
provide the secret voucher pin and LASSRA
Number in the appropriate column
12. You will receive an email and a sms that
confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your
Email and Password to download your profile and
proceed to have your Head of Department sign
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile,
this would be used for verification.
15. Keep the hard copy of the signed profile, this
would also be used for verification.
16. Return to https://scholastica.ng/schemes/
apply/5067 and update application with National
Identification Number (NIN) to ensure
To secure your voucher pin proceed to the Lagos
Scholarship Board office, 254 Ipaja road, Agege,
Lagos and show them your treasury receipt.
Note: Multiple applications attract a
disqualification penalty from the Scholarship
Application deadline is 23rd December, 2016.
Lagos State Undergraduate Scholarship Award