The Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau is making available scholarships at the Alexandre Yersin Scholarships for Masters Programme in France, 2018 for Hong Kong and Macau students to study in France.
Non-French speaking awardees are to take French classes during their studies in France.
Offers are available to pursue Master degree programme.
Field of study:
Scholarships are for all disciplines.
- Grants offered by the Consulate General of France in Hong Kong and Macau worth 12 500€ per year :
- 660€ per month ;
- Social welfare, public liability and repatriation insurance ;
- Accommodation help and social and cultural activities guide.
- One or two-year Master Degree or equivalent ;
- 50% off for Intensive French class at Alliance Française before departure.
To be taken in(Country):
Scholarship Number :
Scholarships are available to Hong Kong and Macau students
To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Hong Kong or Macau permanent resident ;
- Not having French nationality or a double citizenship including French ;
- Planning to get a national Master degree or equivalent in France ;
- No concurrent scholarships ;
- Non-French speaking awardees are required to take French classes during their studies in France.
- Applicants whose first language is not English are to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level.
30th April 2018
All applications should be sent at this email address email@example.com.
- A completeapplication form
- Transcripts of academic records
- Previous diplomas (photocopy)
- Motivation letter (e.g. Why do you want to study/work in France? What are your professional ambitions? etc.)
- Reference letters (if any)
You can begin the application by clicking on Application Form
and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link