PhD Fellowship application is ongoing in PhD Fellowship International Environment and Development Studies at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU). The selected candidate is to commence with the doctoral studies in September 2018.
The Norwegian University of Life Sciences is a public university in Ås, Norway. Its location at Ås in Akershus, near Oslo, and at Adamstuen in Oslo and has around 5000 students.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies
Offer is available for pursuing PhD programme.
Field of study:
Fellowship is for the field of International Environment and Development Studies
Employment as PhD candidate follows national guidelines. The selected candidate will be appointed as a PhD candidate for a period of three years. The salary starts at Norwegian public sector scale level 51 (NOK 443 900 per annum) and follows standard regulations concerning academic merit and promotion. Total additional funding available for running expenses during the PhD studies is NOK 96 000.
To be taken in(Country):
Citizen of Norway are eligible to apply.
Required academic qualifications:
- A research-based master’s degree in a relevant field with a GPA of B or above, Proficiency in English as a working language at the high academic level.
- International research and/or working experience including in the Global South.
- Ability to plan and carry out independent research of high academic and ethical standard.
- Ability to engage in interdisciplinary and collaborative work, High motivation and ability to create and share knowledge.
- If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
9th April 2018
Applications should include (electronically) a letter of intent, a draft research proposal not exceeding 1000 words, curriculum vitae, full publication list, copies of degree certificates and transcripts of academic records (all certified), and a list of two persons who may act as references (with phone numbers and e-mail addresses). Publications should be included electronically within the application deadline.
How to Apply:
The mode of applying is online.
You can begin the application by clicking on Online Application and get more details by clicking the Scholarship Link