Thye society of petroleum engineers is pleased to announce the availability of the Imomoh Scholarship for African students, aimedat supporting excellence in academics. Eligible persons are to ensure that their applications are submitted before the deadline.
Field of Study: Petroleum Engineering and other related Degrees related to the oil and gas industry. The Gus Archie Scholarship is restricted to first-year petroleum engineering students.
Value of Scholarship: USD 2,000
Eligible Countries: African countries included in the SPE African Region list (See in link below)
To be taken at (country): USA
- Must be pursuing a master’s degree in petroleum engineering
- Must be from a country in the SPE Africa Region
- Comply with sanction policy (View in link below)
- Complete the electronic application submission process
How to Apply:
- Submit the online application form by noon CDT (UTC-5) on 15 April.
- You must submit at least one recommendation and documentation for entry exams (if applicable).
Application Deadline: 15th April 2018