The Korean Government in her commitment to promote and support education is providing Korean Government Scholarship for Bachelors, Masters & PhD for Developing Countries 2018-2019. Applicants whom are from such countries are welcome to Apply for the 2018-2019 Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD for Developing Countries
Korea currently top the World’s Chart of the Best World Study Abroad Destination. Most of their Scholarships are Fully Funded, Students Visa Requirements very easy to meet up . Truely South Korean is a place to Study Abroad Free in 2018. The 2018/2019 Korean Government Scholarships for Bachelors, Masters & PhD for Developing Countries is just an avenue to showcase their rich cultural arms.
The Korean Government Scholarship Program (KGSP) is offered to international students who want to pursue Bachelors, Masters and PhD degrees in Korean Universities. The scholarship is aimed to provide international students with an opportunity to conduct advanced studies at higher educational institutions in Korea, to develop global leaders and strengthen Korea-friendly networks worldwide.
Level/ Field of Study:
korean scholarship for international students is designed for Bachelors, Masters and PhD and should be Studying in any of the Courses offered at one of the 60 participating Korean higher institutions
The Scholarship covers a lot of goodies. These Include the Following:
2018-2019 Korean Government Scholarship Requirements:
Both an applicant and his/her parents must be citizens of their country of origin.
※ Applicants should not hold Korean citizenship.
– Applicants should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in a foreign country for a long time.
– Should be under 25 years of age at the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
– Should be under 40 years of age at the date of entrance. (Graduate)
– Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of all elementary, middle, high school courses by the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
– Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended.
– Hold a Bachelor’s degree or a Master’s degree by the date of arrival. (Graduate)
※ Applicants who have previously acheived in any undergraduate program, master’s program, or doctoral program in Korea cannot apply for this program.