Total E&P is a reputable exploration and production company, with activities all across the world, playing a significant role in the oil and gas sector. Just as they are spread across the world, so does the company too, through her CSR affect the lives of numerous students by helping them sustain and finance their education in the higher institution through the TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP 2018-2019.WE BRING YOU 7 EASIEST WAYS TO APPLY FOR TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIPS 2018-2019 scholarshipsgist:This post is a full guideline on how you can apply for the TOTAL E&P Scholarship. The Scholarship is intended for Nigerian Undergraduate Students currently in their 100L and 200L.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT TOTAL E&P SCHOLARSHIP:
Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), in pursuance of it’s Corporate Social Responsibility, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerians for the National Merit Scholarship.
Annually, Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI), award scholarships to deserving Nigerian students in the tertiary institutions in the country.
The programme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country. This is one of the the many ways Total demonstrates its commitment to the educational development of Nigerian students. This is part of Total’s rich Corporate Social Responsibility.
This scholarship scheme has been successfully carried out over the years.
Level/Field of Study:
Undergraduate Students in 100L and 200L
The Scholarship is designed for Students in Nigerian Universities.
The Scholarship is worth around NGN100,000 to NGN150,000
Application Forms are available here and must be completed online.
To qualify for consideration, the applicant MUST:
Be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University
Be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application
Show proof of SSCE or Equivalent Certificate.
Show proof of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) score.
Show proof of Admission letter from the University and Matriculation Number
Show proof of A-level or Equivalent Certificate (for direct entry students).
Students with less than 200 score in UTME need not apply
Students with less than 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent
300 level students and above need not apply.
students whom are to apply for this program are advised to ensure that all the needed documents are readily available with them on application. After application, total scholarship shortlisted candidates are been communicated, say via emails or text messages upon which the second stage will be brought to their notice. In the end of the whole processes, the Total scholarship result will be published where successful candidates will now benefit completely from the scholarship scheme.
so what are you waiting for?gather your credentials now and apply for total scholarship
Easiest Ways to Apply:
Current beneficiaries of similar awards from any other Company or Government Agency need not apply.
1. Personal Information: Enter your name, date of birth and permanent home address Upload your recent passport photograph.
2. Contact Information: Enter your email and mobile phone information. Only use an active email and mobile phone number.
3. Origin: Enter your state and local government of origin data. You are required to upload a certificate or proof of origin from your local government or state.
4. University Information: Select your university, course and year of study. You will be required to upload your JAMB/University admission letter.
5. Result Information: Input your JAMB score or CPGA. You are required to upload your JAMB statement of result and university CPGA. For year two medical students, your JAMB score suffices.
6. Review Application: Review your application ensure all fields have been correctly entered.
Upload all the documents required:
Recent Passport Photograph
Certificate or Proof of Origin
Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
JAMB/University Admission Letter
1st Year Result showing CGPA.
Applications is NOT currently on. You will Notified as soon it begins. The Examination is taken at designated centers nationwide which will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only. Candidates will fully bear the cost transportation to test venue as no reimbursement shall be made.
Candidates are therefore advised to choose text center closest to them.
7. Conclusion: Attest that all info given is true. Accept terms and condition. On screen alert will confirm that you have successfully completed the application. You will receive an email to confirm this too.
Further information can be found on total scholarship website.