NCAT ND Admission List – the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria, for the 2021/2022 academic session have been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology (NCAT), Zaria, National Diploma (ND) programmes during the 2021/2022 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
How to Check NCAT ND Admission List
NCAT prospective ND students can access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NCAT admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into NCAT ND programmes are advised to take note of the following instructions:
This is to inform all UTME Candidates who applied for admission into the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria for 2021/2022 Academic Session, and who have UPLOADED their O’Level results to:
- Login to the JAMB portal and accept your offer of admission. Your Admission Letters will be generated automatically, ONLY when you accept the offer of admission.
- Print the Admission Letter and wait for the announcement of the resumption date.
- Those applicants who have NOT uploaded their O’Level results should note that:
- Uploading of O’Level results is a MANDATORY requirement for the offer of admission.
- A combined result of up to two (2) sittings (in WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB) is acceptable.
- Those candidates who are interested in studying in the Nigerian College of Aviation Technology, Zaria but DID NOT make the Institution as their first choice, are advised to do CHANGE OF INSTITUTION ON JAMB PORTAL making the College their first choice and RE-UPLOAD their O’Level results for admission.