TikTok Insights Internship 2022 for Undergraduate/Masters African Students in Nigeria, South Africa & Kenya. Apply below!
When is Application Deadline?
Tell Me About TikTok Insights Internship:
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo. We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 – people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with TikTok. Internships at TikTok aim to provide students the chance to work with our clients and teams to address key business problems and identify areas of growth for the company. With your education and experience, you will be able to take on real-world challenges from day one.
Launched by ByteDance in 2017 to Android and iOS users in select countries outside of China, TikTok ranked third place as one the fastest growing brands of 2020 (by Morning Consult). It became accessible to the rest of the world when ByteDance merged with Musical.ly in August, 2018. By October 2020, TikTok have amassed more than 2 billion mobile downloads globally.
What Type of Scholarship is this?
Who can apply for TikTok Insights Internship?
– We are looking for an intern who is quick in noticing trends and sharp enough to deliver insights to guide teams on what is trending in the world. – The intern will work with the Insights team to provide daily insights on what our communities love the most. – The intern will also assist our Safety team with reviewing top videos of the day to ensure they are not harmful. – The role will support ZA, Nigeria and Kenya.
How are Applicants Selected?
- – Currently enrolled in a degree, graduating in 2023
- – Passionate about TikTok
- – Knowledge of popular trends and music
- – Must know more than 2 languages, including English
- – Must have an eye for detail
Which Countries are Eligible?
How Many Internships will be Given?
What is the Benefit of TikTok Insights Internship?
Internship opportunities at TikTok allow students to work with its teams and clients with the aim of focusing on key business problems and determining growth opportunities for the Company. This role will support with:
- Review videos for valuable insights to support our core operations, creators and content.
- Pick up potential threats and safety issues as they happen off app –
- Must be able to keep up with trending events of the day and give valuable insights.
How Long will Program Last?
How to Apply for TikTok Insights Internship:
For enquiries, click on the link to access their Help Center.